Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What would you do with invisiblilty? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you leave a comment?
  Yes
  or
  yes?
View Results

Dr Coconut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:54 pm
Imagine if you had a ring that would make you invisible like in LotR.

What would you do with it?

Being completely honest, I would see what my friends say about me. I'm a bit curious...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:17 pm
Well, If it was JUST LIKE the ring in LotR, then I'd toss it into a volcano, as it is obviously evil.

but if it just makes me invisible, then I would wear it always and live a life of absolute freedom from living within society. I would stay invisible, and travel the world.

Of course, I would also do what I could for those in need as I travel.

This is an idea I have often dreampt of, actually.  

azrael the reaper_95210

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:45 pm
make an profitable life as a spy  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:58 pm
..To be honest,
I would probably go about my day-to-day business as usual. Just, you know. Invisible.

I'd probably just sit and people-watch a lot.

Maybe go out for late-night walks/bus rides more, because you know, it'd be safer if someone couldn't see me to mug me.

Uhmm. Yeah. That's about it.
If I was feeling adventurous, I might use it to get free flights somewhere or something.  

subplot

BluePod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:53 am
Me I'd likely use it for what was said earlier: to go where I wanted on mot have to pay for air fare. And also to sneak up on my friends.
While I do have some darker ideas as to what I would do if I had that I'm just not the type of guy that would do that. Mmmm Maybe I'll be a supper hero lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:10 pm
Quick note before I forget:

Keep the things you do with invisibilty to a pg-13.

And to Asylum renegade: Nice optical illusion in your sig. Hurts my eyes, but its cool.  

Dr Coconut

Dasherfay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:37 pm
Sneak into a hot boys room and watch....
Oh wait, I don't think thats exactly pg-13

So.. um... Probably do what I normally do. Nothing

I might move to Alaska
Just to play in the snow
Maybe make foot prints and freak people out

Depends on how I feel at the moment
Though the top one is a big possiblity^^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:15 pm
well since its pg 13 i cant say most things
but i guess id just hide places and keep as quite as possible so they would pass me by  

idiotic randomness

Dr Coconut

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:31 pm
*Sigh*.........I almost wish people would go back to the free flight thing.........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:53 pm
my clothes better be invisible, too. sweatdrop

FOr me, to be honest, i would walk to school invisible and running around. I would scare my friends, and beat the cr*p outta my enemy since he doesn't know who's beating him up. twisted

Then, i will just get revenge on people. blaugh

But then i would get bored and do my normal routine.  

hikari megumi 15

DeathByDoorHinge

Conservative Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:22 pm
"Scare people by sneaking behind them." ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:48 pm
I would probably just stand in place and watch people. If I had the money, I would travel to France, where the french men would not be rude.  

fairywaif

Illusionist of Heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:59 pm
If I had an Invisibility ring... hmm... I'd have one heck of a fun time scaring people on Halloween... or just any day I feel like making people believe in ghosts xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:32 pm
BluePod
Me I'd likely use it for what was said earlier: to go where I wanted on mot have to pay for air fare. And also to sneak up on my friends.
While I do have some darker ideas as to what I would do if I had that I'm just not the type of guy that would do that. Mmmm Maybe I'll be a super hero lol

Bolded = my actions too.
Would probably use the invisibility to go on rampages (and make people believe in ghosts by accident). Would also likely use the invisible powers to get out of being grounded. wink  

Kamira Erythren

Devoted Defender

11,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Macabre Alice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:20 pm
All I want to know about this invisibility ring or some such artifact is how it works. Is there some weird internal device, or is it just magic? Is it a cloaking thing, would we still make noise, and/or hide our smell from the world? Would we be able to bump into people and kick stuff around?

For that matter, would it hide our clothes, or just us? That's a little strange... seeing clothes walk around. And is the ring device invisible too?

There's a lot of possibilities here, for sure, and a lot of them could work, but only if you put a lot of thought into it. Of course, I'm overthinking this. I'd probably just go sit around in the Galopagos Islands... or was it just one island?

BAH.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces