Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here's some gold from the poll :'D!
  yayy!
  Hvala :3!
View Results

[ Poisoned Muffin ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:33 pm
I only know one person on gaia who speaks Serbian other than me. And I've allways wondered if there are other Serbians here on gaia ;O! So I decided why not find some in your very own guild?

Zdravo :3!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:33 pm
Hmm... Inace na pitanje "odakle si?" nikad ne odgovaram, bar ne na ovom site-u, ali prosto moram da ostavim poruku na ovu temu. I ja sam sreo samo jednu osobu koja govori srpski ovde, ali nismo u kontaktu. Za sada, izgleda da ih nema vise u ovom guild-u.
Anyway, I'm Jesse, nice to meet you. (Not my real name, of course, but it's the one I go by.) ^_^  

Symbolism of number One

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 pm
أنا أتكلّم في العربية وهو حالة لهو جميلة يطبع في لغات مختلفة.
حظ جيّدة مع بحثك.
[كوكي]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:18 pm
Gahh I'm sorry for bringing this back up. I was bored so I went to check out my guilds... went into "why not"... I remember making this topic, so i went to look to see if anyone replied xD I found it on the second page. I guess it's okay to bring it up since it was only on the second page.. right?
sorry to anyone who's going to get mad at me
and plus i want to find more people that are serbian ;p!
and i'll promise to check in more often so i don't bring the topic back up from the dead anymore ;-;

@Symbolism of number One- Oh yay o:
Mnogo sam srecna da si odlucio da ostavis poruku meni. : D bilo bi tuzno ako niko nije niste reko ;p! izvini sto nisam videla pre : P zaboravilasam da sam napravililja ovo ;p it made me smile when i saw your post. i was kinda expected no reply when i went to look for it xDD
dude we have to represent sebians man Danyways, Ja sam Milena (: Nice to meet you too Jesse.

@deidaracookie12- umm. yeah.
defienetly understood that.. what does it say?
Random: you posted that on my birthday o:!! how cool is that??

[ Poisoned Muffin ]

"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff