Aww heck ((me)) needs a job!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 pm
okay i've been looking, but i havent been able to get any jobs

i want a job so i can start to pay my own way through everything without ahving to rely on my mom

and hopefully i can save soem up to upgrade her PC from boring Dial up

but i need some suggestions as to where i should work  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:50 pm
where ever you think you *can* work. if this is your first job, you might wanna check out local grocery stores, fast food places, paper delivery, etc. it's were most people start their work experience.  

Calypsophia

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:29 pm
i say --knowing what i do-- start as a clerk at a gasstation. then go around and do other little 'first-time' jobs. or maybe start babysitting, people always need babysitters. start with things like that, get refrances, and move up the ladder of fancy jobs!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:25 pm
I am 26 my first job was in the mini golf at the age of 15. All i can remmber that i just grab the first job i could find. I didn't have any exprince nor confident. My sister knew the gay incharge of the employse so that really help me get a refernce.
You don't have to be alone in the looking prosese you can allways tell other poeple, who likes you and love you, you are looking for a job, mybe they can help.
Once i got a job entrview by posting in a fourm via the israely internet.  

shani26

animefreak225

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:30 pm
I would tell everyone i knew that i needed a job and would ask if they could help me out. at least thats what worked for me. if not just go to local places.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games