Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Anime Vs. Anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slp101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:00 am
Post who you think would make a good fight between one anime character & then 1 other character from a completely different anime.

And then post who you would think would win the fight & why you picked these characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:01 am
Goku Vs. Ichigo

As far as who would win the fight I would have to say Goku, but I wouldn't rule out Ichigo.

I picked these two characters because they both deal in energy level based type anime's & it would be interesting to see who would win it.  

slp101

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:16 pm
Kagome (From Inuyasha) vs. Kenpachi Zaraki (From Bleach)

I hope that Kenpachi kills her, but because she's a main character, you can never be sure. I hate Kagome, so I would want to see her get the poo beaten out of her WITHOUT Inuyasaha or anyone else butting in to fightr her battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:41 pm
slp101

As far as who would win the fight I would have to say Goku, but I wouldn't rule out Ichigo.
so basicly, you say that either goku will win, or he wont.  

DvnT

Ragnius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:52 pm
pilot/mecha battle:

Kira Yamato form Gudnam Seed with Strike Freedom

vrs:
Renton Thruston with Nirvash Type Zero model 3

as for who'd win, hands down, Renton and Nirvash would beat the crapola outta Kira, fifty time over, in one second

and perosnally i HATE gundam seed and seed destiny

outta all americanized gundam i've only liked Wing, G, and 0083, but soo nthis'll include Gundam 00 which is going to be released within the next 1&1/2 years

why did i chose this:
mecha battle - well i hate kira yamato and all seed characters & i absolutely LOVE NIRVASH,

and seeing as they'd have to fight in space, so they'd be even, with Nirvash TZ3's superb mobility, amazing melee ans ranged status, and unbelievable top speed and acceleration as well as it's "follw the pilot's movement" operational system, it's a dead-shot choice for my battle

oh here's a B&W of Nirvash Type-0 model 3
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:15 pm
dvn -camilla price-
slp101

so basicly, you say that either goku will win, or he wont.
I really don't know I think Goku would, but Ichigo is strong to in spiritual energy.

So it would really be a 50/50 chance I guess.  

slp101

slp101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:16 pm
Aww Heck
pilot/mecha battle:

vrs:

as for who'd win, hands down, Renton and Nirvash would beat the crapola outta Kira, fifty time over, in one second

outta all americanized gundam i've only liked Wing, G, and 0083, but soo nthis'll include Gundam 00 which is going to be released within the next 1&1/2 years

why did i chose this:
mecha battle - well i hate kira yamato and all seed characters & i absolutely LOVE NIRVASH,

and seeing as they'd have to fight in space, so they'd be even, with Nirvash TZ3's superb mobility, amazing melee ans ranged status, and unbelievable top speed and acceleration as well as it's "follw the pilot's movement" operational system, it's a dead-shot choice for my battle

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/adam1589/Eureka 7/1-nirvash-T03.jpg
Thats a good one & I would defiantly agree with you on it as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:08 am
slp101
Aww Heck
pilot/mecha battle:

vrs:

why did i chose this:

Yay, Nirvash wins yet agian!

i'm serious i LOVE the nirvash,
and despite what they say in Eureka 7, Nirvash IS a girl, you find that out in ep50, near the end

but what makes me love it is it's manuverability and TZ3's amazxing piloting system, not to mention the seventh swell  

Ragnius

slp101

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:55 pm
Aww Heck
slp101
Aww Heck
pilot/mecha battle:

vrs:

why did i chose this:

and despite what they say in Eureka 7, Nirvash IS a girl, you find that out in ep50, near the end

but what makes me love it is it's manuverability and TZ3's amazxing piloting system, not to mention the seventh swell
Yeah I remember that episode.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:41 pm
Vincent Valentine vs. Itachi

I think that would be a good fight...  

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ragnius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:52 am
slp101
Aww Heck
slp101
Aww Heck
pilot/mecha battle:

vrs:

why did i chose this:

Yeah I remember that episode.

((i know this is spoiling))

i love nirvash's voice she says to Renton and Eureka

"Thank you, Renton, Eureka, your feeling have forever been engraved into my compac, now live...live on this planet"

then some more tlak and she become the next control cluster in Eureka's place

asadly the Nirvash 'is no more' but dude, renton 'marries' a fairy

i say 'marries' because they do, as siad in the anime "become one"

oh another big bout:

Bluma(dbz style) and Chun-li(SF)

the winner - i hope Chun, but dont doubt Bulma

my reason - persoanly they are both form fighter-anime, and they are "hot girls" (chun-li beats bulma there though) and i just wanna see them two duke it out  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:20 pm
Kage Kaitou
Vincent Valentine vs. Itachi

I think that would be a good fight...
What anime is Vincent Valentine from?  

slp101

slp101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:19 pm
Gene from Outlaw Star Vs. Vash from Tri-gun.

I think Gene would win because of the advanced guns he uses.

I picked these to characters because they seem to be almost like two people of the same coin sort a speak.

What I mean is that the animes have a different but similar style in a way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:18 pm
slp101
Post who you think would make a good fight between one anime character & then 1 other character from a completely different anime.

And then post who you would think would win the fight & why you picked these characters.
Chi Chi from DBZ Vs. TenTen from Naruto.

I think Chi Chi would win simply because on some occasions she can be a little hot tempered as it sometimes shows in the DBZ series.

TenTen would put up a good fight but I think she would be pushed to much to here limits.  

slp101

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games