Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Common (or uncommon) plots in anime...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:39 pm
We're talking about not only the overall plot of the anime, but little one-shot plots. I'm going to leave the most common to you guys, but here's a plot I notice in one-shot episodes, like episode 15 of Cardcaptor Sakura.

The mascot/comic relief character (Keroberos, in this case) somehow gets into a conflict and ends up with a small girl (In this case, Akane). This girl has not only a working mom who leaves her home all the time, but has lost her father. The mascot puts up with the crazy things the girl does, including a name change, all while the girl learns little by little the mascot's power. The girl dismisses this power assomething else. Eventually, the girl enters dsanger (in the CCS case, the Clow Card 'The Float' activates and Akane drifts off). The mascot tries thier best to help, but just when the mascot can't handle it, the person who got the mascot into this mess comes (Sakura) and saves the day.

This kind of plot can also be found in episode 135 of Bleach. If you can name another episode of another anime like this let me know. The point is when you describe the plot, make it as detailed as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:30 pm
Hello? crying  

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games