Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
Racism? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hazel843

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:35 am
Hi I know 2 some u I might sound stupid, but when I was really little I saw no difference between black and white ppl I only found out from ppl telling me there was a difference and still I find it hard 2 tell the difference am i werid or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:26 pm
It's just a way to seperate people from each other.

It's the same like the seperation and segregation of people in the third Reich: If you were jewish, jehova's witness, communist, anarchist, mentally or bodily diseased, or a "disturbing" element of society in general your ways would have ended in jail or worse (concentration camps were not always taken as opportunity).

Sure, there are several major prejudices against races, like whites are always do goods and political correct or blacks being false and whatever, but it's mostly only because people got told it all their life long and go towards the other with those prejudices.

I have to admit that I have racial prejudices, too. But I don't let me guide by them, only because the dude in front of me is arabian or turkish (the major people I have problems with), I always leave a chance or proving themselves.  

Verderbnis

Je Suis La Vie

Liberal Millionaire

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:59 pm
I've always been that way too. Not only with races, but with: religions, disabilities, and sexual orientations too. To me, people are people, no matter what you look like, what you believe, or who you love. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 am
Sure, there are differences, but I don't see them as deciding how we should treat people. People are people and everyone deserves a fair chance to life and making their own decisions. People should be defined as individuals and not by race or religion.  

DelightfullyMiZerable

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:50 am
Amen to that!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:08 pm
there's really no difference jsut cuz of race. i hate when people think there is. it's ignorant. it disturbs me when people talk about me cuz of race. but that's just 3 people in my whole life, so whatever. people are dumb. it's how terrorists come to power  

the_forgotten_thought

hazel843

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:15 am
the_forgotten_thought
there's really no difference jsut cuz of race. i hate when people think there is. it's ignorant. it disturbs me when people talk about me cuz of race. but that's just 3 people in my whole life, so whatever. people are dumb. it's how terrorists come to power

Ok, ok calm down  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:05 pm
׺°”˜`”°º× Please don't go, I want you to stay ׺°”˜`”°º×

Racism is a dead scene. The only difference between any of us is a slight shade a brown.

׺°”˜`”°º× I don't want you to hate for all the hurt that you feel ׺°”˜`”°º×

This world is just illusion trying to change you

exeno rainbow

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:50 pm
I see no logic behind racism.
I prefer to get to know someone before judging them.
why do people meet one person of a race and say, "all (insert race here) are (insert racial stereotype here)"?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:03 pm
I say racism should just die. I don't like it when people are separated by their race or religion. I have a friend that's a gypsy, and I didn't know that until they told me. I saw them as a fun, outgoing person, and I still see them as that now.
We live in a world where everyone is different, be it race or religion, and people should just accept that, because that is never going to change.  

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sientolo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:33 pm
hazel843
Hi I know 2 some u I might sound stupid, but when I was really little I saw no difference between black and white ppl I only found out from ppl telling me there was a difference and still I find it hard 2 tell the difference am i werid or something?

This shouldn't make you wierd... by the way I don't understand what people mean by that word? but like you I never noticed when I was young if someone was black or asian or white or whatever... apparently one of my best friends at my first school was black and I don't remember ever having any black friends... but I found loads of pictures of me and another girl... I remember her name and everything we used to like doing but I didn't realise she had black skin until I came across the photos a few months ago.

I don't think most children are aware of skin colours until the age of 5 or 6... and it's due to ignorant parents who mention things like that and children pick up on it.

But then again my little sister who is mixed raced used to be so happy and shout out "Papa" at the age of 2/3 whenever we passed a black man in town LOL so she obviously noticed skin colour don't you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 pm
When you are a kid your are innocence and all its good. But when you grow you start adapting adult mind and stereo type rolleyes  

Carlos Rafael

6,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitsune Voss

Liberal Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:23 pm
no, not at all. If it wasn't for societies indoctrination no one would think bout that kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 am
I hate racial steryotypes and how you're either judged or not judged by the way you look, I'm half Mexican do I look it not really so some Mexicans refuse to acknowledge me as one it's stupid inane and ridiculous  

MadamBitchTits

Tipsy Receiver

Addamondes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:22 pm
Verderbnis
It's just a way to separate people from each other.

It's the same like the separation and segregation of people in the third Reich: If you were Jewish, Jehovah's witness, communist, anarchist, mentally or bodily diseased, or a "disturbing" element of society in general your ways would have ended in jail or worse (concentration camps were not always taken as opportunity).

Sure, there are several major prejudices against races, like whites are always do goods and political correct or blacks being false and whatever, but it's mostly only because people got told it all their life long and go towards the other with those prejudices.

I have to admit that I have racial prejudices, too. But I don't let me guide by them, only because the dude in front of me is Arabian or Turkish (the major people I have problems with), I always leave a chance or proving themselves.
well you talking about the segregation of Jehovah's witnesses, communist, anarchist, mentally or bodily diseased, or a disturbed person? All of those things are looked down by every culture, but Jehovah's witnesses wtf are you retarded do you even know what the third Reich is? You talk like you have half the idea of what segregating is(But you know, whats the chances you'll ever come back an read this).  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff