Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Your Opinion on how "Blood+" series ended Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slp101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:54 pm
What did you think about on how the "Blood+" series ended?

I would of at least thought that after Sayia defeating Diva that here deep sleep state would have come to a end.

P.S. Is there a second series part to the "Blood+" series that hasn't been released in the U.S. yet or is this the only one?

The reason I ask is because this is the first time I have ever seen the series & I didn't know.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 pm
The ending was great..Also that was the last and only series...  

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

slp101

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Kage Kaitou
The ending was great..Also that was the last and only series...
Yeah I thought it ended good to, but I thought they could have added like a little more to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:11 pm
Wow Blood+, I really liked the ending. I really glad that Sayia choose to live. I would have been so sad to see her go, and even Hagi is still alive (^^).

I wonder what it will be like when Saya wakes up again? What's going to happen to the others-- I just have so many questions.  

Niiku TENSHI-sama

Devout Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

slp101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:00 pm
Airieze
Wow Blood+, I really liked the ending. I really glad that Sayia choose to live. I would have been so sad to see her go, and even Hagi is still alive (^^).

I wonder what it will be like when Saya wakes up again? What's going to happen to the others-- I just have so many questions.
That last part is kinda what I was talking about.

I mean in the final episode they could have at least shown like a future scene showing what happens when she wakes up again.

Where it would show what everyone looked like & show how the 2 kids of Diva grown up.

Also how everyone was living.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:28 pm
'Blood+ series ended?'

i 'think' there is second season for it because one of Diva's chevalier didn't die(u can see him in the last episode at the airport)..btw, diva's child still there...  

jibetboni

slp101

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:22 pm
jibetboni
'Blood+ series ended?'

i 'think' there is second season for it because one of Diva's chevalier didn't die(u can see him in the last episode at the airport)..btw, diva's child still there...
Yeah the drama actor chevalier didn't die & Divas kids are shown being raised by Kai at the end of the last episode.

Also Sayia's chevalier Haji is still alive as well.

Because you will remember that Kai mentioned that he was here again (meaning Haji ) & it shows a rose by Sayia's resting area.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:53 pm
Personally, I didn't like the ending... but that's just me. I like stuff that leaves you wondering, makes you think, and what you can kind of imagines what would happen next in your head.
I did think it was ok though... I was kinda hoping Kai would become a Chivalier.  

silvermoonusagi

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:11 am
no anime sequel has been released, but there is a prequel OVA ( Blood the Last Vampire) and a Blood+ manga spin off, of which the first two volumes have been released over here.

I thought the ending was as good and realistic as it was going to get, though I also wish there had been some way for Saya to avoid the sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:18 pm
youkoonna
no anime sequel has been released, but there is a prequel OVA ( Blood the Last Vampire) and a Blood+ manga spin off, of which the first two volumes have been released over here.

I thought the ending was as good and realistic as it was going to get, though I also wish there had been some way for Saya to avoid the sleep.
Yeah I have seen the Blood the Last Vampire movie when it came on Scfi as part of Ani-Monday.

I just wonder why they didn't do like a glimpe in the future type thing where she was awake again showing everyone, Sanji & her.

You know showing about how the all looked & brief look of all the changes that occurred.

Like show Julia & David with their child & how everyone else had changed.  

slp101

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:57 am
slp101
youkoonna

Yeah I have seen the Blood the Last Vampire movie when it came on Scfi as part of Ani-Monday.

I just wonder why they didn't do like a glimpe in the future type thing where she was awake again showing everyone, Sanji & her.

You know showing about how the all looked & brief look of all the changes that occurred.

that would be pretty cool. But I guess random fanfics will have to do. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:30 pm
youkoonna
slp101
youkoonna

that would be pretty cool. But I guess random fanfics will have to do. xd
Yeah I guess so.  

slp101

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:28 am
I wish they'd speed up the manga release. my bookstore gets new volumes weeks late as it is.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:44 pm
youkoonna
I wish they'd speed up the manga release. my bookstore gets new volumes weeks late as it is.
I didn't even know they had them in Graphic novel.  

slp101

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:55 pm
Yeah, there's a 5 volume re-telling of the tv series (which is different enough to be entertaining), then there are some side stories abou tSaya and Hagi years earlier.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games