Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
My newest drawing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
Good
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
O...K...
57%
 57%  [ 12 ]
Bad
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
ARRRGH, MY EYES ARE MELTING, IT'S SO HORRIBLE!
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

Bloody_Angel92

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:20 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:25 am
It's a good start with what seems to be an interesting story behind the scenery?

Thought this might help on your anatomy work a bit, remember that shoulders are half to a head apart and the breasts come up:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/icebringer/redline.jpg  

tricky_angel

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:40 pm
It's pretty good, but there's plenty of room for improvement. As tricky_angel said you need to work abit on your anatomy. Something she didn't mention was the face. I felt that her nose was pretty far down from where her eyes would be. Usually when drawing noses likes that the top starts at the same height as the top of the eyes themselves. The distance you have between the nose and the mouth seem alright. There are few other things that you might want to tweak, but those are just some of the major ones I noticed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:04 am
Okay, biggest problem here are the shoulders, much too wide with hips much too narrow. Hips should be atleast as wide at the shoulders for a woman. the typical woman's body goes out-in-out (like and hourglass). The typical male's body has wide shoulders, narrow hips; out-in (like an uspide down triangle). Keep Working!  

Redeemed Ashes

"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games