Alright. For all yo people who would like an update on games, systems or whatever else. I'm now making a magazine or a lare news letter. To get this going, though, I need subscribres. If you would like to subscribe, please post in the fourum. I will then add you as a friend so PMs can be sent quicker. Below is a list of stuff that will be in it.

Letters- This is devoted to all the subscribers who send pms asling questions or suggestions for the Magazine/Newsletter

Top games- In this fourum I will post a differnt poll each week out of three gaming systems. They will be tallied up and added to the newletter.

Gaming news- Any updates, top sellers, must have, or anything else to do with games will be included.

Spoilers- Or more so cheats. If you do not want cheats please say so. I will not include cheats in that indivigual newsletter. Or I will just put it in white so you can't see it.

Charahter profile- Out of a random charachter from a random game I'll profile it and whater else.

Top games discussion- This part will be devoted to the top games out of the weekly/ monthly polls. The game will be discussed and so forth.

A trip to the past- This section would include the oldies such as super mario bros or sonic or anyother game that fits in with the oldies!

Creators choice and favorite- This is the section I will post What game some people may enjoy and so forth and what not.

Show off your Mii- This is where you can profile a mii and give it a description. Top miis chose by me and or crew will go up in the news letter! Details will be posted furthur when everything is said and done.

I think I covered what was on the top of my head. The newsletter wont come out until the end of may when it can officially start. There will also be some prizes. You won't win any games or guilds but you could win gold or other fabulous prizes! Please fill out this form below and post it. Depending on how many people sign up. I will probably end up hireing crew. But this is where you sign up for this wonderful gaming magazine.

Gaia Name~
Gaming sytems owned~
Favorite Gaming system~
Favorite Game Charachter~
Favorite game/series~
Membership~*

*The member ship is somthing you sign up for. You can go for a year. You can sign up for an amount of 12 mounths. fter that you will have to pm me saying you would like another 12 months. This news letter is free by the way!

This is also a chatter place. Please talk of any games. things like that will be included in the newsletter. So talk and talk to your hearts delight. But please do not stretch pages post unwanted pics, and no cybering and follow gaia TOS please otherwise. You will be banned from the subscription. Please enjoy and please subscribe. Look forward to the newsletter at the end of May!

I hope I posted this in the right place. But remember this newsletter is free. Please I also ask pm that you are joinging. I tend to forget what guilds I'm on andwhere I've posted stuff. I'm advertising for the gaming newsletter. So please subscribe. IT's free an you'll get an update on games... for fre.