Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
The ALMOST idiot-proof question (New Question on August 15) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Brothers or Little Sisters?
  Brothers
  Sisters
  Both
  Neither
  Gold!!!
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:37 pm
This month's question is kind of silly, so it's which are less annoying/which would you rather have...

July's Question:
Little Brothers or Little Sisters?

June's Question and Perferred answer:
Comic Books or Manga? Manga

May's Question and Perferred answer:
Japan or Britain? Japan.

---

From now on, I will change the question on the 15th of every month, making things a lot more predictable. I apologize for the sudden change of topic earlier, and promise that this will become much, much more predictable. Please post every month so that we can keep this topic at the top of the board. Thank-You.

~Dearest Sweetheart~

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:43 pm
It's ninja. Hands down. A ninja can disguise himself as anything he wants to be. ever. therefore, if they are to head out to war against the pirates, the pirates would meet pirates, and get confused, and then the pirates would pull of their faces revealing their ninjas and cut them down in one fell swoop.

This is excluding the fact that pirates would have to band together as one, which they don,t and that ninjas kill each other in clan form.

Nerdiest post ever  

legendarygun

bleue_epee

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:54 pm
Neither, they are cool and all but Que beats them all. He would win any fight through time. Except against Picard.

4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:23 pm
Neither, for I would have created a portable nuclear bomb to drop on both of them and neither could win for they both would be dead. Simple, really.  

The Offender

Kami-samas Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:15 am
Neither, honestly. But, if i had to choose, it would be pirates because that stupid show, Naruto, made ninjas completely retarded. So, yes... pirates, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:09 pm
Wet In The Rain
Neither, honestly. But, if i had to choose, it would be pirates because that stupid show, Naruto, made ninjas completely retarded. So, yes... pirates, I suppose.

Yes, good point, but... You must remember one line when putting pirates over ninja's, and that is this:

"Why... Is the RUM.... Always gone?" Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribean. Any of them really....
User Image
... *Sigh,* Almost good looking men in open white shirts. xd whee blaugh

DvnT

mcsteezy

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:41 pm
its most deffinitely ninjas...despite naruto....ninjas bred pirates...the original pirates were of japanese decent...there are even written accounts of pirates of those times performing acts of stealth such as assassinations and it was they who first utilized the kunai/shuriken...
so all in all this argument boils down to the question...which way would you like to refer to them as? for me its ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
pirates. hands down.

because pirates have guns. which are better than shurikens.

and they have bigger swords. that's the more important part. plus they can drink all they want, pillage all they can and the more they do it the merrier they get!

ninjas are anti-social party poopers.

voyeuristic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:48 pm
I guess I do need to post my opinion, being that it IS my thread.

Ninjas. I see no other answer. This is because pirates are often uneducated, and ninjas must be educated to do what they do. Besides, their weaponry is just plain AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:10 pm
Pirates hands down.

1. They live without rules.
2. Don't have to take baths. xd
3. Get to say 'Argh' and 'Yar mateys'.
4. Have awesome clothes.
5. Peg legs.
6. Parrots.
7. Treasure.
8. Plundering and pillaging.
9. Rum [haha].
10. Patches!  

insatiable envy

chocolate milk3

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:59 pm
Ninjas. For one thing they aren't drunk all the time, and they're quite and intelligent. It takes work to be a ninja. As for pirates....well, it doesn't matter if you can hold a sword  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:49 pm
Ninjas. They are masters of disguise and usually have some kind of moral behind what they do.
Pirates drink rum, loot, slaughter, and.. well... drink rum.  

Meritsusa

ic_instantnoodle

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:40 pm
Pirates. Pirates have a certain mystic about them:

-Rum!
-They get rad swords
-they work for themselves
-they get to be on the ocean all the time
-If they loose and eye, they get rad patches.

Ninja are over rated  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:47 pm
Both are overrated. :>

I'm sorry, but I've never quite understood the point of that paradox. I'm a 'mech person, sue me.  

Kalen DeLaurel

Runkle

Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Clearly Britain. The British are more of a linguist people and the Japanese are all about technology. British had the most powerful army up until the Revolution, and the Japanese have always lost. It shows a lack of order and skill on the Japanese. Whereas the Americans descended from the British and other European countries.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff