Info on the third 4th Gen game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:28 am
Yesterday and today, details of the Japanese release of the next 4th gen pokemon game have begun to come out.

On Serebii's front page
Pokebeach
(Bulbapedia hasn't updated about it... at least, not right now.)

Let me summarize what can be confirmed:

-Name is apparently Pokemon Platinum
-Mascot is apparently Giratina
-Features Giratina's Origin Form

There are also a list of other changes that I would call rumors:

-The Underground supporting Wi-Fi
-A "Battle Island" (which would be more similar to the Pokemon Emerald Battle Frontier?)
-Volkner no longer 8th gym leader
-Supposedly, Regigigas will have a "Sky Form" with Levitate instead of Slow Start
-Shaymin will have "Another Form"? According to Bulbapedia, "Another Form" has been applied to the original Giratina form we see in Diamond/Pearl, so this sounds contradictory.

Nintendo has supposedly trademarked the various form names, Another + Origin at the same time (suggesting they're both for Giratina) and Sky + Land. Given the contradictory nature of the information in the "rumors" list, I'd hold off on believing those until they've been officially confirmed in some way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:14 pm
I saw that yesterday now i see what the mean by Giratina Origin Form...
It looks like Darkrai posed him hehe.

sweatdrop
This will sound funny like a few days before Serebii posted the info on the changes that the 3 installment might have,
So i tell my friend about why didn't they make the Underground (current DP) Wi-Fi compatible, it would be fun getting together with our other pokemon friends. AND also Puffin Making Wi-fi that would be awsome also we thought.
All because when i'm in class he is not and viceversa... so it's hard.
I actually traded while one friend stood outside the classroom, and the profs didn't say anything about it. (was hiding behind someone hehe)

Edit: we have thought it up and we think NDS was spying on us with the microphones a week before the announcement ninja  

Goddess Lia

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff