Today is the US launch date for Wiiware, but unfortunately Everyone's Pokemon Ranch does not appear to be a launch title. While I haven't seen the list of purchasable content, launch lists do not include this title.

The "game" may seem unnecessary ; at first glance it's just another place to store your pokemon. However, assuming the US release features the same benefits as the Japanese one, this game could appeal to pokemon enthusiasts of a few flavors:

-People who are interested in collecting all pokemon have haven't had a chance to obtain a legit Mew yet should be interested to know that the Japanese version of this game offered it.

-People who enjoy pokemon for their cuteness should be interested in the design of the game, which gives you the ability to interact with up to a thousand of your pokemon in chibi forms.

As this is a title I'm interested in, I'll try to keep y'all updated as to when it'll come out. If your interest in this game is solely in the chance to obtain a Mew, I'd suggest waiting until after it has been confirmed that the US release offers this as well.