Submit

has it ever happened 2 u?
  yea
  nope
View Results

Saruna-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:04 pm
pleez hear me out(cuz its kinda long):

it was just a normal wednesday. i came to school and sat down near my 2 best friends, Kitty* and Puppy* (*names r changed 4 privacy). they were already talking to each other. it was the say of a science test, so i asked Puppy a question about idk nitrogen or sumthing and she acted really annoyed and told me to look it up. it was weird because we usually study together......

then l8er at recess, i went over 2 my other friend Froggy*(again name changed 4 privacy) 4 a second because she wanted 2 trade trading cards with me after school and wanted 2 talk 2 me about it. when i was about to go back with Kitty and Puppy, they went off without me...i looked around and saw them walking around together so i went up 2 them and asked them if i could walk w/ them; we usually walk together. they both laughed and let me, but they totally ignored me. then when i started to talk, Kitty SHHH-ed me. i then slowly walked away from the 2 and they didnt even notice.....

then later that day, Puppy sends me an IM like everything's normal and talks regular! and so duz Kitty! this is so confusing....

2 weeks hav passed by since this incident and they're talking to me 1 day, not talking 2 me for like 3 days! they ignore me 1 day and talk to me the next! and then they IM me everyday like it's fine! what do i do????

the 2 hav been my friends 4 a while now. idk wat 2 do......i want to still b their friends but with the way they're treating me i dont c how.....and i never sed anything or did anything 2 make them do this either.... crying crying crying crying crying crying plzz help me....  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:23 pm
They could think lowly of you and would rather not be seen in public with you because they heard someone say something about you.

All I got :/

~R D~
-Home Remedy-  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Anabethe

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:03 pm
yes. the way they are treating you it seems that they don't want anything to do with you in public. when they IM you don't talk to them like nothing is wrong. bring it up. tell them that if they continue you are just not going to talk to them anymore. because its wrong and you don't deserve to get treated like that by anyone. there are many people in the world. im sure you will find another friend that is better than those two. don't let people treat you as they please just to save a friendship that is not the same anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:43 pm
Honestly, if you think they are treating you unfairly by ditching you...you shoukd bring i tup with them. And if they don't listen and decide they want nothing to do with you in public, I would stop hanging out with them if I were.

You don't deserve to be treated like that, and I completely undersand cause I will be talking to my friends for a few minutes and then they go and ditch me and I feel like a loner. But they at least come back and say sorry for ditching me.

What it sounds like in your case is that maybe you might want to think about talking to them about. Hope this helps...  

_-DiZzY LiZaRd-_

-iiDR3AM3R-

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:20 pm
sweetie talk 2 them about it thatz all i can say.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:42 pm
thnx 4 ur advice peeples!!! i really appreciate it!! whee gonna do that 3nodding  

Saruna-chan

shani26

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:57 pm
Saruna-chan
thnx 4 ur advice peeples!!! i really appreciate it!! whee gonna do that 3nodding

Ok, let us know what they told you, and mybe we can help.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:04 pm
thnx 4 all ur advice! i talked to them about it and they both said that they thought that i were mad at them(even though i was nowhere near acting mad... gonk ) and i told them that they actually were ignoring me 4 no reason. Kitty and Puppy apologized to me and we hang out together again, but I hang out a lot with my other friends now 2. Puppy also tells me every now and then that if she duz that again, she's not doing it on purpose and that she duznt mean it(well if she duz it again, im not exactly gonna b hanging out w/ her anymore... neutral )but still everything's baq 2 normal w/ us. soon, our school is taking our class on a trip to rye playland, and we're even planning 2 go on the rides together biggrin mrgreen thnx again 4 all the advice, it really helped me. whee  

Saruna-chan

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff