Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Am I the only one who thinks Twilight is worth reading here? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight worth reading?
  Totally.
  Yes.
  I guess...
  Not really.
  NO.
View Results

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:38 pm
Well, I simply adore the Twilight Saga and I need someone to chat about it with...my friends and I have talked the subject dry and I need someone else to talk about it with. My ideas and opinions may be somewhat formulated already but a fresh voice would be good smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:31 pm
the twilight series are the best! I personally think tghat is the best book so far oput of the three books. But for some unknown and wierd reason.. i skipped twilight and went striaght to new moon than eclispe and then i read twilight..

weird right?  

applehead13

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:22 pm
Yeah, are you planning to ever read it though?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:51 pm
I adore the Twilight series! Which is funny, because I'm not generally a fan of things with vampires. sweatdrop Or werewolves, for that matter.

. . . Eclipse totally killed any love I had previously had for Jacob. stressed

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Princess of Iceland

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:55 pm
omg i loved it!!!! yea!!!

A lot of ppl like it in my area!

ewwww i hate the person playing edwawrd in the movie...he is ugly and scary....and alice's hair is so short....  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:40 pm
Twilight is one of the best books ever but Eclispe and New Moon are nowhere near as good  

chocolate milk3

kaoru_the_good_twin

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:42 am
i love the twilight series!!!! xd i am now an anti jacob black person (go to hell jacob!!!! scream evil ). i cant wait till the next book comes out in august!!! ^_^ and im definatly going to see the movie in december ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:31 am
Twilight is an excellent book, captivating the minds of millions all over the nation! Who do you guys think Bella should go with? I still can't decide and it's almost the end! O-e.  

Fall2gether

chocolate milk3

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:30 pm
xxxsong_writterxxx
i love the twilight series!!!! xd i am now an anti jacob black person (go to hell jacob!!!! scream evil ). i cant wait till the next book comes out in august!!! ^_^ and im definatly going to see the movie in december ^_^

I can't believe I forgot about the movie! D: It will definately kick Harry Potter's butt!  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:00 pm
I adored the entire Twilight series, but am dreading the movie. I'll go and see it but I don't think I'll enjoy it as much as I did the book (it seems to be butchered sort of already and all I saw a thirty second or so clip online so i could change my mind, but I honestly doubt it), which I read in the middle of Spanish class because I couldn't put it down.  

Rip-Hellsing

mrtomhack generated a random number between 100 and 1000000000 ... 946255800!

mrtomhack

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:15 pm
lol i think im the only boy here sad but who cares twilights awsome i cant wait for the new book to come out mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Read all three books, pre-orderd Breaking Dawn, and read the Host by her too. All book are wonderful!  

iD r e a m e r r

650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GetsuKage LTT

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:47 pm
The twilight series was awesome! Except for New Moon, that was kind of boring.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:53 pm
GetsuKage LTT
The twilight series was awesome! Except for New Moon, that was kind of boring.

I loved it, but I still found it a little boring in the middle. Italy was fine, that was cool. Otherwise Jacob holds no interest with me at all. (Ish wanting to stab Jacob)  

iD r e a m e r r

650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Saireena

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:42 pm
I plan on reading it  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games