Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
What will happen in Breaking Dawn?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flute-Oboe Person

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:42 pm
First things first. If you don'tknow what breaking dwan is, google it and come back.

Ok my poll isn't working. Rate form 0-5

1) The Voltri will come after Bella
2) Bella will get bitten
3) Bella will leave Edward for Jacob
4) Bella will get married
5) Bella will die

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WILL/SHOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 pm
There are some rumors that Alice goes overboard with the wedding and it may be a little inappropriate (Honeymoon) and that when Edward bites Bella, He's not as careful as Carlisle and he kills Bella.

AND! The Volturi just came to Washington (WOOT! Were I live) the last book, they aren't coming back within a few months. They said they may not even come for 10 years or so. So yeah.  

serious strawberry

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:30 am
He kills her? But it's good that the volturi doesn't come back again... How can he kill her? I wish that doesn't happen...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:38 am
I googled it.

found this

Itâs so cool having a really close friend. Somebody you can share secrets with, somebody you can trust. Like Dawnâs best friend Perry. But what happens when that trust is broken, and secrets become public knowledge? Sometimes the consequences just become too much to bear.

Sounds pretty cool.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Nikky_the_fabulous

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:38 pm
I have met Stephanie Meyer, and I don't think she would be mean enough to kill Bella.

She'll make Bella turn into a vampire, or something vaguely satiffying, or risk a whole bunch of her fans coming after her! Seriously!

Bella will probably get married, and the Volturi will come after her, and She will get bitten, but she won't die. Unless Edward died with her... then she would.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:23 am
Wait! thought that bella was already a vampire in second book and I don't believe that Jabco is going to show up in the next story anytime soon.  

narutohinata2100

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:56 pm
narutohinata2100
I don't believe that Jabco is going to show up in the next story anytime soon.

Yea, he ran off into the forest, detesting his human side, and living only for the wolf within.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:05 pm
I doubt Jacob will come back. The Volturi will probably make an entrance to have some action. Edward and Bella will probably get married. I hope someone dies. Just to make it more interesting.

Loves True Nature

Agile Survivor

3,900 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Winnyao

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:49 pm
hmmmmm, I really couldn't say........  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:39 pm
Bella better not leave Edward for Jacob talk2hand I don't really like Jacob. :/ He's too pushy. And yes I realize he's trying to save her from being a vamp and keep them from being mortal enemies and all that jazz, but...SHES TAKEN! mad
o: XD
And is Breaking Dawn going to be the last of them? ((Besides Midnight Sun))  

MrsFail

MrsFail

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:40 pm
narutohinata2100
Wait! thought that bella was already a vampire in second book and I don't believe that Jabco is going to show up in the next story anytime soon.

Nope! Not yet! And because she isn't a vamp, it really helps out Eclipse! x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:42 pm
cool4
I googled it.

found this

Itâs so cool having a really close friend. Somebody you can share secrets with, somebody you can trust. Like Dawnâs best friend Perry. But what happens when that trust is broken, and secrets become public knowledge? Sometimes the consequences just become too much to bear.

Sounds pretty cool.

O_O That's not it!
x3
Breaking Dawn is the fourth book to the Twilight saga series thing.
It comes out August 2nd. <3  

MrsFail

MahoganyRain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 pm
Ok to help you along on your journey here are some links:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html
This is The authors offical website. Which has the Breaking Dawn cover. While there find the mtv link and they have new stuff on the movie every tuesday.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20203238,00.html
This is a preview of the first chapter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 pm
erm bella wont die i can promise you that iF she does then the editor that let that happen isnt very good at knowing what people like. take cloverfield for example some people think the ending sucked i disagree because it was different from almost every movie. since jacob is one of the main charater i think he will come back and fall in love with someone and get over bella. i think either jacob and the rest of the werewolves or the volturi will come to the wedding to make it suspence full and bella will get married and biten and the live happaly ever after

then again its just me guessing  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:11 pm
OmgSheRawrz
cool4
I googled it.

found this

Sounds pretty cool.

O_O That's not it!
x3
Breaking Dawn is the fourth book to the Twilight saga series thing.
It comes out August 2nd. <3

Reason number one I wish august wouldn't exsist. I know full well what series your talking about. It all means come september I'll have to listen to fan girls blabber on about how much they need the next T-shirt eddition. rolleyes . Sigh.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games