Submit

want to cry yourself to sleep?
  yes
  no
  rather die
View Results

crmsnfxx

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:15 pm
User ImageJust post the saddest thing that ever happened to you...  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:00 pm
I missed my chance at love...with the person whom I love... crying  

crmsnfxx

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:03 pm
I almost lost the love of my father.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:45 pm
Skizlersan
I almost lost the love of my father.

How'd that happen?  

crmsnfxx

xXx_Sweet_Dreamer_xXx

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 pm
I'm about to go on an emo rant... sorry in advance sweatdrop

My saddest moment hasn't happened yet, but just the thought of it makes my entire body feel like it is shattering... My heart stops, I can't think, and I can't manage to breathe... I love my boyfriend more than any other person alive... I've loved him since I first saw him way back in my 6th grade history class... That was 9 years ago and we have been dating for about a year and a half now... I know he loves me... He proves it to me all the time... Which I'm very thankful for... But I know sometime soon, he is leaving... He's moving away... It is mostly his choice for his job, but I can't go with him... My job, my schooling... Everything is forcing me in another direction... I know I'm going to lose him... He swears it won't be forever, but just a week apart and I can barely stand to be without him... I feel so hallow... I'm so pathic to love him this way...

My saddest moment will be when I lose the one I love.... And I know deep down, I probably won't survive it even if it looks like I'm still living...  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:11 pm
no problem...but honestly loving someone and then about to confess, but having somebody beat you there basically kills you... crying  

crmsnfxx

xXx_Sweet_Dreamer_xXx

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:16 pm
crmsnfxx
no problem...but honestly loving someone and then about to confess, but having somebody beat you there basically kills you... crying

that's when you just talk to that person you love alone... just tell them what you're feeling... and if they turn you away then they weren't meant for you and you can do way better....  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:33 pm
everyone keeps annyoing me cause im not a part of any religion  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

crmsnfxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:19 am
xXx_Sweet_Dreamer_xXx
crmsnfxx

that's when you just talk to that person you love alone... just tell them what you're feeling... and if they turn you away then they weren't meant for you and you can do way better....

You've got a point there...There's still one other though, yet at the moment she lives in Manchester, and I live all the way out in Rural Hebron... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:20 am
randomgirl768
everyone keeps annyoing me cause im not a part of any religion

Well not everyone is part of a religion, but then again you still are; Agnostic, or Atheist. Me i'm christian...  

crmsnfxx

Smorgasmorgan

Sparkly Reveler

20,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 am
I have had very many sad moment, most of them related to my bff, a guy I have loved since we were ten. First, I couldn't tell him I liked him, and watched him date other girls, then finally, after we finished high school, I finally worked up the nerve to tell him, and he said, 'Oh man! I wish I'd known that. I signed up for the Airforce yesterday, and I'm leaving in six weeks.'

broke my heart. I cried for most of the six weeks, then cried again when he left.

It turned out alright in the end, though. I ended up marrying someone else, and really, as much as I love my best friend, I couldn't imagine being with anyone but my husband.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:01 pm
I was used by a friend to get a girlfriend, then promptly forgot about.  

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

crmsnfxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:39 pm
I lost my favorite pet  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 pm
i lost my boyfriend of 3 years and he doesn´t even wants to be friends with me crying  

chii_chan17

crmsnfxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:18 pm
IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ THE PROLOGUE TO MY STORY BLOOD ROSE, IT'LL BE IN THE CATEGORY PAINS eek  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff