Submit

How long?
  10 more years
  25-100
  Forever! I love Pokémon!!! :heart:
View Results

OcarinaGuy64

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:37 pm
Pokémon all ready still has 493 Pokémon. Do you think they will make more? or How long do you think it will be until Pokémon shuts down?

I honestly think it will go to 1000 unless something happens to make it shut down.

LOL I know all 493 yet I wonder if I can memorize 1000... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 pm
I don't honestly know how much longer it will last. I don't know if they can keep the idea going forever. I think that something else will eventually come along that makes kids forget about Pokemon.

But what do I know?  

Princess Whisper

1,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Voter 0

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:41 pm
. P . O . K . E . M . O . N .

Well personaly I would love if they can go on forever. But eventually evidently they will shut down because after a while it will just be repeats of lesser pokemon with like a extra eye or something, and people will loose interest. Sad but true.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:02 pm
For the world it probubly wont last too much longer. for me it'll last forever! pokemon has been a big part of my short life, and i hope i will always like it, though forever is a long time and it's just a game/show. i know that as i get older i feel the show is becoming increasingly cheesy, but thats just me getting older. it's for the kids and sometimes cheese is good. i love the games and the show is the best place to see the pkmn animated and in action.

the show may stop but we can still watch reruns. they may stop making new games but we can still play the ones we already have. pkmn may loose it's popularity, but to some people like me it's effects will last a very long time. blaugh  

zerochan923600

Korin88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:22 pm
FOREVER. As long as little children keep comming, and others still play it, it will last untill all the people who work for the pokemon company die all at once.
So NO ONE ASSASINATE THE POKEMON COMPANY, OK?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 pm
GO POKEMON  

XxSoConfusedxX

4,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Chii_Asakura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:54 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

It will last as long as newer generation don't know how much it sucks... and how boring it can get after awhile of playing.

And/or grows up and realized it's a waste of time... and/or has better things to do than training pokemon to uber-high levels.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:54 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

And why doesn't the poll have anything less than 10? mad

Chii_Asakura

Mishisu Kemono

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 pm
It will probably last forever maybe because of there games for some teenagers and the show for kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:39 pm
It'll last forever, as long as they keep making sacrifices to the crops.  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Chii_Asakura
And why doesn't the poll have anything less than 10? mad
Because people who don't like pokemon, tend not to enter a entire subforum devoted to pokemon.
This may seem rather selfish of me. but GTFO this subforum. We fans of pokemon don't like hearing how you don't like it.
You wouldn't go to a KKK meeting and claim yourself a homosexual, would you?
Or perhaps you would, in which case, go to a black activist rights rally and scream White power at the top of your lungs. you'll get the same result. But here, we can't have you arrested.

So, if your actions here are anything like your actions in the real world, you should be thanking us for helping you stay out of jail.

Also, as a side note, you could remove that pokepet from your profile if you really have such a problem with the series. I mean, come on, how contradictory can you get?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:38 am
i dont know anything other than a pokemon filled life i think the first manga was realeased the year i was born or summat like that and i think my first game boy colour game was yellow and or blue versions  

lupus the lupine

Uerian

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:27 pm
As long as the developers can find a picture of an animal and photoshop randomly selected items on it, Pokémon will exist.

And when they can no longer do so, they will release spin-offs involving new concepts, like in Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, or Dash.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:14 pm
i don't think that they will last much longer. i mean, they made a baloon a pokemon(drifloon / drifblim, if you want to check.)they're running out of ideas.  

Dragonlord213

Gallant Knight

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100

Dex93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:23 pm
lol pokemon rules!!!!!  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items