Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll!
  +1
View Results

twinkledoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:41 pm
You often see this certain guy(an upperclass;2 years ahead) looking at you. Now, you start wondering if you're not presentable enough or you have some dirt on your face(like in movies. haha).But, there isn't anything on your face. You just ignore him, since maybe it's just a coincidence that he looks at you. But after some time, he started viewing your profile on friendster.
This guy, is the one who your best friend likes. Somehow, your best friend's brother is connected to the guy.
You started to like the guy after a few more of these 'incidents' and never told anyone.
Since you're always with your bestfriend, you think that maybe he's looking at her. But at times that you're not with your best friend, you still see him look at you.

Oh,and this guy, he's close to a girl in his uperclass, but we don't know if they're in a relationship or not. XP

You still see that guy looking at you(since you look at him too. XP).
Is it possible that he's interested to you, or he likes your friend but gets more info from you?

I know this sucks, but I'm stuck. Can you help me?(just be honest, I don't really expect answers like |yeah, he's totally interested in you." since I think, it's impossible that he's interested in me. So I always say that he;
's more interested on my friend who has a total crush on him.well, that's another case.XPCall it as my fantasy, it's okay. but i'm telling the real situation here.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:47 pm
the best thing i can stay here, is: take it one step at a time. don't jump to conclusions, cuz if u do, and ur wrong, u can make BIG mistakes. for now, id just try to uncover the truth and try and figure the situations b4 u make any real decisions, cuz even tho it does sound like he likes u, u rly dont kno the whole situation, and could just be getting the wrong idea.  

QUW00SH

twinkledoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:03 pm
that helped.
But i can't help jumping into this conclusion:

It's impossible that a guy lke him would be interested. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 pm
Then stay where you are and observe. If he talks to you that's great. Otherwise, stay away.
Usually it's looked down upon for upperclassmen to take interest in lower people... at least, that's how it is at my school. But really, it's up to him. Sorry, I'm not too much help. x_X

Lirel

twinkledoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:27 pm
I don't think he'll ever talk to me.
Well, he did. once. with a 'thank you'. because of a survey. XP
since he was arranging it, some papers flew, I was about to submit mine and I happened to pick a few papers and gave it to him. that's all. XP

hmm, observe him huh>? what should I observe?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:35 pm
i think the main question is

Do you really, really like him... a lot???

if you do then you should seriously tell your friend then like Lirel said u just have to wait and watch.

find out if he does have a girlfriend if he does then dont bother with him he's taken and you dont want to get into that kind of drama.  

Winifred_707

xxtaintedlips

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:24 am
he may be interested and think u are pretty but he may not like you. he may just have a crush, but never act on it because you are a lower classman. I wouldnt count on him likeing you but i wouldnt totally discredit it either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 am
Well... don't rush into anything is all I have to say. Don't get yourself hung up on the idea either that 'he likes me' or 'he doesn't like me at all'. Personally, I'm a bit old fashioned and always like the guy to make the first move (unless of course your fairly certain and get totally fed up). Just wait and see. You can try to cultivate his friendship a little if you are keen on him though, if this guy is involved in extra-curriculars, you can possibly join them (drama, music) or support them (I can't see a girl playing boys basketball for instance). Get to know a little more about this guy and decide at least whether you are keen on him, or just the idea of him. I always think though that someone who's worthwhile will still be around, even if you don't get together tomorrow so don't worry!  

Zzyli

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

NoneApparent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:41 pm
Tread carefully.......this same thing happened to me and I kept ignoring it, since he was supposed to be with my best friend. Well, he finally decided to announce his feelings for me and I ended up losing my best friend over it. So, just be careful!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:35 pm
thanks everyone!
surely, I won't rush things(since it may cause serious problems. XP). i just might look at him and be contented wih that. since he's an upperclass. XP  

twinkledoo

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff