Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
DO U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH UR BF OR GF! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:14 am
If u have problems with ur bf or gf pm me and i cant pretty much fix the problem i do boys and girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:15 am
Nopes! Not a problem at all with my gf biggrin We're as happy as can be!  

Gravy-kun

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:19 am
thats good to hear  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:21 am
deidaracookie12
thats good to hear
Yep! We're so happy, we're RPing at the moment, i'm a dragon who's forcing her to mate with me ^_^ It's quite hot if I do say so myself ::nods::  

Gravy-kun

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:25 am
O_o ok didnt need to hear that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:06 am
I wish I had a GF. There are a few girls I like but I'm to scared to ask them out.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

xi_owned_youx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:08 am
don't be shadow  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:11 pm
spartan309
I wish I had a GF. There are a few girls I like but I'm to scared to ask them out.

r u scared that they would turn u down or look at them and they look at u back but turn a little that could be a little sign but dont take it too seriously.
Just untill ur ready be friends and work ur way up.  

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

Captain- Ecnelis Daed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:04 pm
spartan309

Ok, I spent some time in junior high nervous to ask some girls out or get really close to them. Personally, that is possibly the thing I currently regret most, not taking action. I think that you should go out and take what you want, what you need, because I'm personally sick of waiting for my wants to fall into my lap. You can't always get what you want if you try to go get it, and it hurts when you don't. But you do get what you want more often if you are willing to try to get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:24 pm
its not that im scared to ask a girl out its just that every girl either has over protective parents or the girl like some guy that i can never tell what they see in him. what can i do to get a girl to like me and when they do how can i tell  

Vado ruggito

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 am
u can go out wit me  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:32 am
Vado ruggito
its not that im scared to ask a girl out its just that every girl either has over protective parents or the girl like some guy that i can never tell what they see in him. what can i do to get a girl to like me and when they do how can i tell

You can always work around the 'over protective parent' issue (because I have that problem too). Outside of school, use IM's, or PM's. I do it. Using the phone.... not a good idea. Too big of a chance to get caught

When they like another guy... that's just something you gotta deal with.

What I do to get girls/guys to like me (yes, I'm bi), I just talk to them more often, give more compliments and make them feel special. When you stare at them, instead of looking away you should keep the contact a little longer. Add a smile before looking away. It normally works for me...

Oooops! Sorry "deidaracookie12"!!! I kinda got carried away with my reply and...yea i'm talking too much. I'll stop now.  

Kyakume

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:01 pm
thats ok in fact thats kinda what i say start a friendship then work ur way up but it might stay a bff. Ive had my boy problems 2 but i dont "like" them so i keep it as a bff.

and about what they see in him well try and ask them about what they see in him and maybe u could outdo him but that takes a lot of work, spying, friends, and courage.

also ur friends could help u too. ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:09 pm
deidaracookie12
thats ok in fact thats kinda what i say start a friendship then work ur way up but it might stay a bff. Ive had my boy problems 2 but i dont "like" them so i keep it as a bff.

and about what they see in him well try and ask them about what they see in him and maybe u could outdo him but that takes a lot of work, spying, friends, and courage.

also ur friends could help u too. ^w^

everyone your tips are helpful and i thank you but believe me ive already dont all that  

Vado ruggito

x_Teratoma_x

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:48 am
It seems like me and my other dont talk much at all.... anymore
But when we do talk it seems fine
But when we dotn something seems wrong, like maybe he is avoiding me or something
Do you think I am talking to him too much?? confused  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces