Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Generated Character Art - A Challenge!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Care to join?
  Yes
  No
  Gold!
View Results

Reivyn-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 am
I've had a bad case of artists block lately.. so I thought I would put up a challenge to all the artists here. User Image

~Generate a character from seventhsanctum, or any other character generator you like. And then try to draw it.. (Crappy doodles and Stickmen are fine too.. User Image)

Remember to post what was generated! User Image

Quote:
This gentleman puts you in mind of a wild animal. He has large eyes the color of wild moss. His luxurious, straight, cherry red hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pair of wings. He has a narrow build. His skin is tanned. He has prominent ears. His wardrobe is strange, with a lot of black and red.

User Image

Lol.. he turned out so girly! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:02 am
This guy puts you in mind of a playful dolphin. He has deep-set yellow eyes that are like two pieces of fools' gold. His luxurious, straight, waist-length hair is the color of beyrl, and is worn in a severe, practical style. He's got five o'clock shadow. He has an elegant build. His skin is cream-colored. He has a high forehead and an elegant nose. His wardrobe is unusual, and is completely white
-works on drawing right now-  

Auroura-lamia

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:19 am
totaly got cought up in other stuff sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:50 am
I'll give it a whirl later today. 3nodding  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:32 am
Quote:
This lonely magical girl's slitted eyes are the color of valuable emeralds and her short, curly, fine, black hair is worn in a simple style. She has a plump build. She has angel powers that are invoked instinctively. Her uniform is mostly yellow and blue, and it vaguely resembles a coverall.

Probably the single ugliest female I have ever drawn. Seriously.
User Image

I love seventh sactum! This site is so helpful to me for creating secondary and bit-part characters!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:50 pm
Well, I'm going to post the two that I generated right now.
And then I'm going to draw them and get them scanned as soon as I can get a hold of a scanner. My friend's supposed to be getting one soon, so yeah.

This noble lady has slitted coffee-colored eyes. Her fine, straight, black hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a sea urchin. She is tall and has an elegant build. Her skin is china-white. She has a high forehead and a weak chin. Her wardrobe is mysterious and tight, with a mostly gray color scheme.

This girl reminds you of a sensitive artist. She has almond-shaped black eyes. Her silky, curly, medium-length hair is the color of blueberries, and is worn in an uncomplicated, precise style. She is short and has a graceful build. Her skin is china-white. She has large feet. Her wardrobe is bizarre, with a lot of green.

So, there we are. Now to the drawing board!

foxxtastic

Dapper Fairy

catgirl_kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:32 pm
Seventh Sanctum
This mysterious guy has almond-shaped gray eyes that are like two pools of mercury. His fine, straight, gold hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pair of wings. He has an overmuscled build. His skin is pale. He has thick eyebrows. His wardrobe is risque and weird, with a lot of red and purple.

I'll get to work  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:45 pm
catgirl_kitsune
Seventh Sanctum
This mysterious guy has almond-shaped gray eyes that are like two pools of mercury. His fine, straight, gold hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pair of wings. He has an overmuscled build. His skin is pale. He has thick eyebrows. His wardrobe is risque and weird, with a lot of red and purple.

I'll get to work

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well there's mine. I don't know about his hair looking like wings, but I like it.  

catgirl_kitsune

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 am
I've got a male and a female hereā€¦

This man puts you in mind of a clever fox. He has almond-shaped orange eyes that are like two glowing embers. His thick, curly, coffee-colored hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a comet's trail. He is very tall and has a narrow build. His skin is china-white. He has small ears. His wardrobe is severe, and is mostly gray.

This woman makes you think of an elegant dragonfly. She has large green eyes. Her luxurious, straight, turquoise hair is shoulder-length and is worn in a simple, dignified style. She is very tall and has a curvy build. Her skin is china-white. She has an elegant nose. Her wardrobe is elegant.

This is going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:43 am
Quote:
This woman puts you in mind of a deadly eel. She has round indigo eyes. Her thick, curly, rust-colored hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a monk's cowl. She is tall and has a thin build. Her skin is cream-colored. She has a wide forehead. Her wardrobe is dignified, and is completely violet and black.

My scanner's got some issues sweatdrop

Darker Version
Lighter Version

The paper I'm looking at is somewhere in between those 3nodding

It's not my best piece but I've had quite a lot of fun with this whee

I've got issues with the hands, and I have no clue how to represent the hair as a monk's cowl.  

desy1156

Invisible Raider

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:57 pm
I'll work on mine.

This lady reminds you of a dashing cheetah. She has droopy yellow eyes that are like two drops of molten gold. Her thick, straight, sky-blue hair is very short and is worn in an impractacal style. She is tall and has a feminine build. Her skin is dark. She has a low forehead and thick eyebrows. Her wardrobe is sexy.  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games