Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
confusing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:19 pm
ok there is this guy he likes me and and i like his personiality and everything but he is int that good looking and he is totaly nice and stuff also he was goin out wit my best friend and we said that we wont go out wit the other persons ex's so i cant go out wit him but he asked me out like 1 million times before he asked her and i dont kno wat to do couse i like him as a friend and he likes me more then a friend and he went out wit my best friend i seen him today like a date but it wasent and he asked me out again sooo i dont kno wat to do my best friend and him were goin out then they broke up couse he said he didint like her like that any more

(sorry devi-chan if u r reading this)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm
I dated my best friend's ex. And I found out just why they were exes. whee

You need to just be honest with your friend and explain to her how you feel, and even though you don't need her permission to date her ex, having her blessing never hurts.  

soul donut

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:04 pm
i kno i do but the only thing i like about him is his personiality and that stuff i dont like him like that..........................i think............................  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:45 pm
Liking someone for their personality is perfectly acceptable! I would argue that it's better to like someone for that reason above any other.

And the guy I later married? When I first met him, I thought he was weird. And I didn't think I liked him the way he I knew he liked me. But he was a nice guy, and I figured I'd give him a chance. For what it's worth, he really used to be kind of strange looking; I don't know if my falling in love with him changed my opinion of that or if he really did change that much, but now I think he's very handsome.  

soul donut

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:52 pm
ya that is true but im only well.......under 18  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:56 pm
dontnowat2donow
ok there is this guy he likes me and and i like his personiality and everything but he is int that good looking and he is totaly nice and stuff also he was goin out wit my best friend and we said that we wont go out wit the other persons ex's so i cant go out wit him but he asked me out like 1 million times before he asked her and i dont kno wat to do couse i like him as a friend and he likes me more then a friend and he went out wit my best friend i seen him today like a date but it wasent and he asked me out again sooo i dont kno wat to do my best friend and him were goin out then they broke up couse he said he didint like her like that any more

(sorry devi-chan if u r reading this)

The best thing to do is have a talk with him and be honest, tell him your feelings. Maybe tell him that you can hang out and be friends (if you want to do that) and see how things develop between you two. As for your friend, I don't think you should owe her an explanation but if she wants one, just be honest with her. Tell her how you feel about him. Just wait and see how things go. It would not be fair to either of you to keep on "seeing each other as dates" if you are not on the same page. If you don't like him the way you need to after a bit, then let him go and let him find someone else that will. Good luck sweetie, hope things work out for the good. Remember ALWAYS be honest with yourself and others.  

btrfly7

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:58 pm
i tried that

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:10 pm
Well if he won't understand, which he should if he really likes you, then maybe he doesn't respect you as you need to be respected. All you can do is be honest and if that isn't good enough then maybe he's not worth it?  

btrfly7

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:18 am
maby ur right  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:12 am
No duh their right. Their more right then Edward would be for Bella! [[You know what I mean Bob!]]

Any way, when did we say we couldn't date eachother's ex's? I know I said I wouldn't date any of your's so far. But you are free to date whoever you want, as long as you arn't crying afterwards to me...

DvnT

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:37 am
i punch devi in face!!!!!!!!!!POW!!!SO YA I THOUGHT IT APPLIED TO ME 2so ya i talking to him now  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:23 pm
biggrin  

btrfly7

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas