View Results

ItsStillSuppie

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 am
What do you do when you love someone but you have no way of getting to them?Like you dont have their number and you have no idea where they live.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 am
Type in their area code if you have it and their number into google. It will show you an address (Maybe more)  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

btrfly7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:39 am
First I want to ask.. how did you meet or see this person? I will try to help but I need to know the whole situation.. If you would like PM me and we can talk.. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:49 am
he was in chorus with me last year...my friend said he liked me and thats why he used my water bottle but like 3 months later he asked my former friend out!it was very confusing cause he always gave me glares...but they were the kind that i knew they were fake...  

ItsStillSuppie

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

btrfly7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:25 am
Is there anyone that you can ask about him, maybe someone that knows him like any of his friends?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:14 pm
well...he was kinda a loser...and um i was a loser to but aparently my friends didnt think i was as much of a loser as him cause um they didnt like hiim and well..ugh...i couldnt stand the embarrasment...and i have very few friends...3..to be exact.  

ItsStillSuppie

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

dasboomer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:16 pm
Ummmm, if you have his first and last name, look for him on Myspace? And Facebook? Although if he doesn't seem like the kind to have those..... phone book?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:01 am
fairysister123
well...he was kinda a loser...and um i was a loser to but aparently my friends didnt think i was as much of a loser as him cause um they didnt like hiim and well..ugh...i couldnt stand the embarrasment...and i have very few friends...3..to be exact.

First of all if you like this guy so much, why would you think of him as an embarrassment to you? As for your friends, if they are truly your friends, then they will understand and stand by you no matter who you are with.
As for finding him, as dasboomer said, look him up throughout all the things like the ones he mentioned. I know there are a few more out there too. Also there is a way to search yahoo and other sites (hotmail, msn, aol, etc) by his name to see if he has an email address. Good luck hon, I hope you find him and things go good for you. biggrin  

btrfly7

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff