Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Scariest Anime Chracter? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:21 pm
My top 3 are:

1.Orochimaru- he just creeps me out seriously he gives Micheal Jackson nightmares.
2.Mion(Shion if you got far enough to find out why)- From Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 1st and 2nd arc she scares me
3 Rena- Also from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 1st arc when she stalks keichi

post yours and a reason why  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:03 pm
Zatenai
My top 3 are:

1.Orochimaru- he just creeps me out seriously he gives Micheal Jackson nightmares.
2.Mion- From Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 1st and 2nd arc she scares me
3 Rena- Also from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 1st arc when she stalks keichi

post yours and a reason why

I agree with you completely  

lilac_the_cat

Wealthy Gaian

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

KatyaChekov

Nine-tailed Trickster

28,825 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Team Player 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:59 pm
My top three:

Creed Diskenth from Black Cat - Totally obsessed with Train, to the point where he makes a huge wall-to-wall painting and a statue of him, and wants Train to join him despite the fact that he killed Train's best friend, thus Train hates his guts. In the anime, he does redeem himself in a way and helps Train, but for the most part, he's a total psycho. After he realizes Train will never join him, he snaps and declares he'll rid Train of 'that witch' (who actually helped Train) by killing him. And his laugh is creepy, too.

Light Yagami from Death Note - He can kill anyone who pisses him off with ridiculous ease, and he had a scary laugh, too. Need I say more?

Shishio from Ruroni Kenshin - Only read the manga, but he was...gah. He wants to burn cities and cause chaos!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:24 pm

Naraku - InuYasha. He just creeped the hell out of me and wouldn't DIE. I love his dub voice actor, though. XD

Paladin Alexander Anderson - Hellsing. Freaky priest guy, with freaky regeneration powers and freaky knives.

Legato Bluesummers - Trigun. Mind control = scary. But, oh how I love him~!

I loved Creed. I was creeped out by Chardon at first... then I realized he's a bishie. How can I not love him now? XD
Black Cat manga > anime.

Kaze no Ato

KatyaChekov

Nine-tailed Trickster

28,825 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Team Player 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 pm
Kaze no Ato

Naraku - InuYasha. He just creeped the hell out of me and wouldn't DIE. I love his dub voice actor, though. XD

Paladin Alexander Anderson - Hellsing. Freaky priest guy, with freaky regeneration powers and freaky knives.

I loved Creed. I was creeped out by Chardon at first... then I realized he's a bishie. How can I not love him now? XD
Black Cat manga > anime.

I love Charden... heart Awesome, awesome guy. Unfortunately, by the end of the manga series, he looked pretty sick... sad

I also did develop sort of an attachment to Creed after the whole Eden thing, but he's still not one of my favorites. Amazing artist, though, isn't he?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:41 pm
Lum: A beautiful young lady, oni actually, with electrical powers and a hair trigger temper. Don't believe me, try being in the area when her "Darling" is partaking in his favourite hobby of girl chasing. You may become an accidental victim of one of her electric lynchings. Divine Punishment!  

KaguraOfTheWind

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 pm
Naraku (Inu-Yasha): Dude won't die. And he's all out creepy, with the way he can make more of himself in different forms.

Orochimaru (Naruto): Tongue. Michael Jackson. And he likes little boys. 'Nuff said. -shudders-

Raito {Light} Yagami (Death Note): ...Laugh. -shudders- And how he kills people on a fleeting moment just because they make him mad. Or as he would say, "Defies 'God'."

And that's all I got right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:07 am
KatyaChekov
Kaze no Ato

Black Cat manga > anime.

I love Charden... heart Awesome, awesome guy. Unfortunately, by the end of the manga series, he looked pretty sick... sad

I also did develop sort of an attachment to Creed after the whole Eden thing, but he's still not one of my favorites. Amazing artist, though, isn't he?

Creed turned good in the end whee yay! anyway, he WAS psychotic about Train which freaked me out... but i like Train too! 3nodding  

Mina Kobayashi

5,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Teruteru Hanamura

Invisible Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:02 am
I have three as well.

1. ROCK LEE- His eye brows....that's all I have to say.
2. Near- Can't say why really, he just really creeps me out.
3.Shinku- Who isn't scared of her? This little doll needs an anger mangement class!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:30 pm
Mariko from Elfen Lied.

du Mort

Sozomi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:59 am
The scariest as well as the sexiest bad guy of anime is Vicious from Cowboy Bebop who is second only to Sethiroth of Final Fantasy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:56 am
Okage-chan
I have three as well.

1. ROCK LEE- His eye brows....that's all I have to say.
2. Near- Can't say why really, he just really creeps me out.
3.Shinku- Who isn't scared of her? This little doll needs an anger mangement class!

All my favorite characters DD':. I think Kirakisho is scarier than Shinku.  

0sako

Shapeshifter

Meroku-Hime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:09 pm
User Image

Light Yagami: HIS LAUGH D: THE HORRID LAUGH!
Kanda Yuu: I'm not sure why, but he scares the hell out of me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:00 pm
Vicious from Cowboy Bebop.
The name says it all.  

allthemdreams

Dysfunctional Monster

Invisible Friend

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 am
Maito Gai - He's just plain creepy. But Lee's cool.

Kyouya (from Ouran) - Creepy smile.

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games