Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Do you know when someone likes you??./ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know how well your crush likes you?
  yes.......................no
View Results

Super-Shopper34

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:03 am

Do you know exactly when someone likes you or not?
Well to find out how all you have to do is fill out these forms and message me in a PM. (private message). biggrin
I have been told im very talented with these relationship things but i would like to try a few things out before i get serious with my very own business.
So if you are not sure if the person you like likes you back fill out these forms and send to a PM. Its 75 gold a class but if you decide to come back for a second class its only 50 gold.

USERNAME:
PROFILE LINK:
REASONS FOR QUESTIONS:
IF YOUR PLANNING ON COMING BACK FOR A SECOND CLASS?:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:44 pm
That's a great idea 3nodding

Unfortunately the guy I have a crush on doesn't like me back... I already know that because he's only talked to me once since I've met him and that was when my Mom introduced me to him at work xd Our exact words were...

Mom - This is my daughter.

Francis - Hi, nice to meet you.

Me - Hi, nice to meet you too.

It was a very intense conversation, no?? lol

anime_freak_kouga

PelicanBlack

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:36 pm
The person I have a crush on is my best friend.. and we both know we like each other, but we've just never tried to work a relationship out.. It's quite sad...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:33 pm
listen 2 this, i hav 2 best guy frends,whom 1 i like alot and the other is just a frend sad but evryne says thyve likd me since 5th grade sweatdrop i need help,(by the way the 1 i dont lik is my ex and possibly still holds on 2 that crush of his sweatdrop )  

Pepita3

Kisai Ehrlange

Hilarious Gekko

5,725 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:44 pm
I'm actually quite surprised, because this time I actually knew that my crush liked me. That's never the case. Kisai is not the best with women, so this is a rare victory. Doubly so because I like her SOOOO much. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 pm
Kisai Ehrlange
I'm actually quite surprised, because this time I actually knew that my crush liked me. That's never the case. Kisai is not the best with women, so this is a rare victory. Doubly so because I like her SOOOO much. X3

well howd u no she had a crush on u question  

Pepita3

Pepita3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:44 pm
Sakuramonkie
listen 2 this, i hav 2 best guy frends,whom 1 i like alot and the other is just a frend sad but evryne says thyve likd me since 5th grade sweatdrop i need help,(by the way the 1 i dont lik is my ex and possibly still holds on 2 that crush of his sweatdrop )

by the way i still need help with this redface  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:56 pm
I have a small crush on a guy in my class, but I have no idea how he feels about me.

Then again, there was a guy at my old school who had a crush on me for 4 years before I started actually noticing him. My friend told me that he had a crush on me for a long time and I was shocked (I wonder if that word's too intense for this situation confused ).

Anyway, my family says that just because my two of my guy friends (who live where I used to stay, like 400 miles away) call me every other day means that they still like me. One of them in particular, according to them, is in love with me but doesn't want to tell me. I swear that he and I are like brothers and sisters. And plus, he tells me about his love life and he wants to get myself a boyfriend (since I haven't had one in over a year and he thinks that everyone should have a boyfriend/girlfriend).
If he has a crush on me, than why does he tell me to get a boyfriend? My family isn't convinced.  

canadiane_sweetheart

Kisai Ehrlange

Hilarious Gekko

5,725 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 pm
Sakuramonkie
Kisai Ehrlange

well howd u no she had a crush on u question

Well, I mean... I just kinda KNEW. It's hard to explain...

I had an instant sense of comfort talking to her. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:52 pm
I've had a few guys over the past few years where I've been kind of aware that they like me.

However, they were also creepily older than me, except for one...and the two of us never really got anywhere besides conversation in the break room at work. We probably should have. He was nice. x-x

At the moment? If someone really likes me, I haven't a clue.

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:04 pm
Here's my little love story. Me and my fiance (Greg) met a mall (I hate the mall so it was a miracle at all that we met). He was really loud and the center of attention and I was just really quiet and sitting on the bench in the outside lounge. He said something funny and I laughed. He looked at me and smiled. But I didn't think anything of it..Later on that day my and my friend went to the Chinese Buffet. A friend and Greg walked in minutes after us. I was shocked. Since I new the person he was with they came over and sat with us. Well of course me being shy I barely ate anything. Lol I don't know I have this weird thing with eating around people I just met sweatdrop . So we started talking. About two weeks later Greg was at my house and we were sitting in my backyard with a bunch of friends. I was laying out on the grass and he was laying about 1 foot away from me. I had my arm out. All of a sudden I feel a hand touch mine. I look over and he had a smile on his face and he was looking at me and was smiling. eek I didn't know what to do. My cousin Amanda looked at us and said "aww look at the cute new couple*...so yeah. After that it was just amazing. 2 months after that he proposed to me and we've been together for over a year now. It was weird though. The entire time before we started dating I always felt a connection between us. So. Question: Do you think you can tell you love someone before any chemistry even happens Answer: Absolutely ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:52 am
I have a large crush on this boy in my school. I think he's funny, seems smart (he's in honors) he's sportty and seems polite. Problems, I can't talk to him our conversations consists of Hi and how are you? I'm too nervous and he's got a girlfriend again right before a friend was going to let him know I liked him. I have aother crush on another guy but that happened towards end of school so nothing.  

Sound out the Words

ggem3

8,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:39 pm
My problem is I'm not the best look IRL and I'm nerdy and tomboyish so not many guys like me very much but OMg I think am in love with my best guy friend
Problem though, he loves me like a little sister and I refuse to give up our friendship for a relationship when I'm not completely sure we'd be good 2gether.But at least I get to hang out with him and he's a really good friend so I think we may be better as friends.
If I did ask him out and it fell thru then I'd miss that too much.He's gr8 tho he's always been my shoulder to cry on and my comedian to cheer me up when I'm sad.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff