Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
makeing a abrided show any one want to help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dmails

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 pm
I'm makeing a abrided team. I'm looking for some one that can find raw copys of the show and edited it to a script. they will get there name in the opening and ending stuff. now I know that posting this kinda of stuff may get me banded, I hope not. any one can tryout for the editer job up in till I end the contest.

winner and runner up will have the job of helping me make a abrided show. you must have a mic and some form of a movie editing softwear. thats really all the rules I have. one more thing you have to email me or pm my youtube account ninjapet12341 to even be in the tryout list.

good luck  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:42 pm
the show I would like to abrided is hikaru no go  

dmails

kairi_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:14 am
So...basically you're just typing out a bunch of crap and expecting people to do the work for you?

And by the looks of things, that script won't even be good because I don't think you can grasp comedy in your little hands.

If you want to make an abridged series, make it yourself. Depending on a TEAM for something so simple is silly.

Yugioh Abridged has a team because it's a large project now and has many fans to take care of with the site. LittleKuriboh still makes all the videos.

Christ...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:35 pm
roar_moo
the show I would like to abrided is hikaru no go

That would be awesome!

I don't have a microphone or anything though . . . so I'm not much of a help at all . . .  

Soaring Sheep

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games