Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Why Not? Post your creative moments here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What makes a purple flower turn blue?
  Magic?
  ...Hunger?
  Someone is strangleing it?
  It decided to be a smurf?
View Results

LadyKaylaBeaner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:17 pm
Ok, i have done some pretty random things..and some were just downright weird, so i want you know somw of your random times.

One of the most random...
One time i got bored...so i took an old chess set, took it outside and placed in in a tree on a board. Climbing the tree i placed the chess pieces in the wrong places (centre of the board...ect..) and began playing chess by myself wrongly. But this was not enough, jumping down and running around till i found some bubbles and a ball of purple yarn. Bringing them to the same tree as before i placed the bubble wand between my toes and blew bubbles that way. I took the yarn and created a web all around me. Then continued to play chess wrongly and blow bubbles whiel making knots and fiddleing with the yarn...
When it came the time for someone to walk by (my boyfriend) he asked that question..."WTH are you doing?!?!?!!?!1" Simple answer back " I dunno..." and i said this with innocent face and kitty eyes.

P.S. i was dressed in a long dark cape+hood, a pirate shirt and skinny jeans whilst i did this...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:37 pm
ok..more people than me have got to have had random moments...

Why not POST???  

LadyKaylaBeaner

Tabisu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Doing random things, isn't nearly as fun as inserting random s**t into "meaningful" conversations your friends are having.

"Hey, soulja boy? Yahhh trick yahh!"
"Yeahhhhh...Butt sex."
"Boiled cabbage? Seriously?"
"Sex? Sex...I think we can all agree on Sex."
"Oh SNAP son."
"Take THAT ******** what your mom said last night."
"Chyyyeah, b***h."
"For great JUSTICEEE!"

Ehm... Not really random, just really fun.
Me, my sister and her friend.
In no real order of events, but on the same walmart trip, most of the following events occurring simontaneously:
Wrestling my quarter back from my sister's friend, while in a skirt.
[because, god damnnit, that was MY quarter, and I wanted a coke.]
Getting pushed in the cart basket by my sister, making superman motions and retarded noises, while shopping for dog food.
Eating "Senior Rico" rice pudding.
Running loud commentary on how "Senior Rico" was clearly a *****, as illustrated by the perky little child illustration on the pudding cup.
"Dude. Ashley. Senior Rico wants in your pants."
Playing tag in the aisles until employees yelled at us.
Throwing shoes across the aisle dividers.
Pretending to be secret ninja spy pirate assassins.
Camping out on the home decor display, and striking "happy family" poses when people passed.

&&
Completely un-related to the walmart trip, recently I got bored enough to throw stuff at my bedroom door.
I was trying to see how long it would take until someone in my family asked me what was wrong, or what was going on.
It started with pillows, and progressed to forks, art brushes, pencils and a pair of chopsticks.
:/
They never noticed.

Once my sister and her friends found a GIANT, lime green chair in the shape of a high heel shoe, sitting on the side of the road to be thrown out. It was FUUGLY. They grabbed it, put it on the back of a skateboard, and rode it all over my neighborhood, scaring the elderly and young children.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:46 pm
Hmm, my most creative moment recently was taking any type of meat product from my parents freezer, and drawing the face of whatever animal died for that product on it, along with a fact about that wasted life.

OR

making a pair of antlers from coat hangers and running down the street, feeling my inner moose.

ic_instantnoodle

"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games