Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:34 am
User Image

There is a pool of water here fed by an underground stream. The stream is flowing in from a chamber to the west that is higher than this one and after it leaves the pool it flows into a low opening just below the surface of the water. Maybe the opening leads to another chamber of the cavern, but you might drown trying to find out. There is an easy way into the higher chamber to the west and there is a passage leading to the east.

Head West
Head East

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:39 am
~reserved~

Strideo
Crew

SPI -14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:46 pm
Jad gazed at the creek, "Looks cold..." he said, and moved on.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:30 pm

Ame sighed. She could go east or she could go east. She noticed that she had been going on most of her journey. She decided why stop now?

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:15 pm
I test the water of the creek to see if it's clean. I find that it is almost pure, and I take my canteen out and fill it with the water. I take a few gulps, fill it up again, and head west.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:33 pm
after a long journey i found this water. with this pure water i had what i needed for either. so after a couple of hours refilling my stock and recovery i was back at full power.  

disliker of the mary sue

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:03 am
Mr. If hurries toward the east in search of more zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:09 pm
"Ayech-Tooooooo-Ohhhhhh!" Zphal said and plunged her head into the surface of the water. She took a number of thirsty gulps before pulling her head back out to breathe. She shook her head, water flying from her green hair.

"I'm all wet," she commented, noticing the droplets running off her pointed nose. She stayed staring at her nose, eyes crossed, a few moments longer before getting up from her kneel and continuing.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:55 am
Artemis couldn't help but take notice of the exquisite flowing stream: simple in it's own likeness but lovely when added a little lighting effects.

Artemis longed for the sweet smell of home, her camera, and her stocked to the brim fridge.

"I really hate this town," she gingerly placed the axe back on the holster, staring blankly ahead as her boots collided with the soft ground- thumps resonating and rebounding from the hollow cavern. She had to go East.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games