Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:39 am
User Image

You are in a large cavern with a hole in the ceiling that sheds a lot of light into the chamber and a clear spring flowing out of the ground. The combination of light and moisture have allowed some plants and moss to grow here giving the cave some pleasant greenery. The most dominating feature in here is a stone altar at the top of some man made steps right below the hole in the ceiling. Perhaps this cave was once used as a temple or something by an old civilization. You can see that the water from the spring flows off into a lower chamber of the cave to the east and there is a man made stairway leading up in the cavern's north wall.

Head North up the stairs
Head East into the lower chamber

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:44 am
~reserved~

Strideo
Crew

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 pm
So many long moments of silence...so many long moments of dark....I was so glad to be in a place where there was light, and I was glad of the silence, since it meant a brief respite from the maggot-ridden zombies.

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:29 pm

Ame looked with wide eyed wonder around the cavern. It was gorgeous! She placed her hand into the spring and pulled it back quickly. It was freezing! There was a whole in the ceiling so some actual light came in. She could see a stone alter and wondered what it had been used for. She approached it and noticed weird carvings.

Strange. It was making her nervous. She felt like she was disturbing some sort of Holy ground. She saw a way to get to the lower chamber and decided to check it out.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:18 pm
I wandered into the next cavern, stashing my guns again. I see the alter, and I head over, looking over the designs. I kneel and mumble a few words, before getting up and heading north up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:59 am
Mr. If entered the chamber from the stairs to the north and couldn't help but pause and take a look at the stone alter and breathe in the moist earthy air. After resting a moment it was time to move on and Mr. If headed off to the lower chamber to the east.  

Mr. If

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Zphal stopped in wonder.

Not at the large decorative sacred alter, but at the light filtering in from above. Her mouth hung slack-jawed.

"Oh..." she breathed, blinking at the light that tickled her nose. "Oh, ah ah... ahhhchooooo!" she sneezed.

Zphal stepped toward the light, toward the stairs leading upward, still in awe. She began to climb the stairs, staring upward, chin lifted toward the heavens.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:47 am
For once, Artemis remembered her good old Digital Camera which she'd left on the train along with her other belongings.

The view was wonderful- light seeped from small puncture holes above the cave, the spring was something like you'd see in Fictional movies, so was the Altar that was nestled on the center.

Artemis moseyed down into the lower chamber before sighing in exasperation.

Molecular Atrophy

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff