Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 pm
User Image

You are in a small ravine is the forest. From here you can see that the south end of the ravine ends in a cave entrance. It seems that it would be very hard to climb the walls of the ravine to go east or west but there is an easy path that leads north.

Go North along the path
Go South and enter the cave

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm
"Daylight!" Jad grinned, glad to leave that dead place.  

SPI -14

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:55 pm
I reached the cave at the end of the rocky ravine. I glanced around, but no one seemed to be there. "Into the cave then," I sighed.

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:33 pm

Ame stumbled towards the cave and let out a sigh. She was exhausted, and her arm was bleed pretty badly. She knew she had to stop before she went on or else she would have problems. Luckily she had bandages and other medicinal things with her. She pulled them out of a small pouch near her gun and began to work. First she put a cream over the cut to soothe the pain. Then she wrapped it in a bandage.

She was at a cave. She peeked inside. There wasn't anywhere else to go. She'd have to peek inside...

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:11 pm
I gasped as the fresh air hit my face, stinging. Such a delight it was, to be free of those damp and dirty caverns.

I realised that I had probably missed some zombies, but I had a solution to that...

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:23 pm
I head up into the fresh air. I smile and breathe deeply. I close my eyes and run the journy through my mind.

I think I might have missed some. Hmm. I'm gonna have to go back.

I close my eyes and teleport back to the Catacomb Chamber.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:37 pm
I teleport in, and I brush myself off. I clean my boots and head north up the path.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:36 am
Mr. If came running into the ravine from the north checking for zombies behind him. He took the iron key in his hand and returned it to the key ring in disappointment. Glorp had been ineffective as anything more than a distraction and now the key wouldn't summon him again until it had been locked in an iron box and left in a badger's borrow for three full moons. Mr. If didn't relish the thought of facing an angry badger. They could be just as fierce as any zombie.

Mr. If then peered into the cave's entrance and proceeded inside.

Mr. If

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:20 pm
Zphal burst from the cave into the open forest. She fell, face first, onto the grass, dropping her shotgun. Sun beamed down on top of her.

For a long time, she didn't move even a muscle.

At long last, she rolled over onto her back, and stared up through the trees, up to the sky, into the sun.

"Wow..." she said, coming to her senses. She sat up and stared into the cave, from where she had come.

Zphal rubbed her arms, feeling the warmth and blood within her. The darkness of the cave was oppressive. She stood and backed away from it, her eyes not leaving the depths.

"I must've really gotten lost in there..." she whispered. She looked back up to the sun. "Thank goodness you were here," she said, seemingly to no one. She herself didn't know quite who she was talking to.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:40 am
Artemis expected a cemetery gates to greet her with forlorn creaks and crackles, yet all Artemis saw was a cave, the dark abyss almost in sight from where she stood.

She scampered in like a jolly little child, humming to a tune while she twirled a deadly axe on one hand.

Molecular Atrophy

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff