Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
midlife crisis at 18?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:06 pm
well randm title anywya i am 18 just graduated and all that jazz. I live with my parents i dont have a job i dont even have a liscence but thats a long story. I feel useless at home. like i dont deserve any help or compasion. my brother has been telling me to get out get a job and go to college since the day i graduated. literealy. he is one big problem all on its own. i cant remember the last time he said something halfway nice to me no exageration. we got along very well when we were little but now all i hear is I hate you, your stupid, your crazy you should be in a loony bin ect. that last one bugs me because i am on a few different medications for various things and my brother loves to get on me about that. I miss back then. really i hold on to things alot im not good with change at all. and finaly i do want to go to college the question isnt where because i get it free, but i dont know what. I love drawing acting and especially singing. but sometimes im kinda shy i have no support there, i like to draw just to draw. yeah those careers arent exactly in demand which means there hard to get into and im not very outstanding i mean im good but good isnt good enough. every one tells me i should become an artist or make a collection of paper dolls because thats one of my hobbies,but i do art just for fun the second im doing it for someone els i dred it. I love to sing....i dont much and it probably dont seam lke i like to at all becase i quite everything, i quit choir various groups and voice lessons. im lazy pretty much. no oe seams to care i love singing most of all. well wow that was long any comments are much aprieciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:00 am
woah.

well, first of all, ignore your brother.If that's the way he treats you, then he obviously isnt worth bothering about.
Secondly, follow your heart.If singing is whayt you want to do, well then maybe try a choir again, and remember that you dont have to please anybody, and the shyness will go away.  

GlGI

Adorable Hunter

2,675 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:08 am
Well your problems with your brother are totally common. I have the same problem and there is one giant factor in it, puberty. There is little you can do about it than ignore his behaviour and hope that with time things shall change.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:09 pm
ya know, you need some inspiration! User Image

Someone who should be your role model! Like Marily Monroe or something. Maybe read some inspirational books like: "Chicken Soup." It's a great story about life from real people who had tough times in their lives. I go to a college already and I'm only 15! xd Go back and do what you love! Like singing! And acting! Why not try to drive? You can travel and go to places with your friends. Have fun while you're at it!

GOOD LUCK!
User Image
User Image

hikari megumi 15

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:14 am
I say go to a place where there is somone who can give you advice on carieer cuz that your problem.
Talk to poeple who has carieer in singing or painting, ask them question.
The brother is just the simptom he get's to you, cuz you have trouble to find your way in life.
hope that help. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:57 pm
well....

first of all ignore your brother! siblings usually say things like that!
i know i have two sisters!!! and follow your heart about singing!!!
if you enjoy singing then pursue at as a career or just do whatever
makes you the happiest!!!!

OMG-JuliaJean

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas