Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
wy won't you change? iphone to verizon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:24 pm
any news on iphone becoming available to verizon? i mean it is now worldwide right? it should be available to all carriers including verizon.

im upgrading my cell soon and im getting frustrated as to Lg's dare being 200 dollars the same price as the iphone 3g. but i've been reading that the gsm used in iphone isn't compatible with verizon's cdsm. now how cna that be? verizon is one of the main carriers why did it have to block itself off like that? gsm is used all over the world.

the best signal carrier can't use one of the best phones...great. i hope they make it available for the cdsm verizon. or else im changing networks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:47 pm
Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Pride, Envy, and Wrath...
Seven Deadly Sins...

You honestly could not give me and iPhone for free, that I could want. I think it got so much hype, and people thought it would be greater than it actually was. But I'm one of those people if I want a phone too put music on, with my e-mail, and a phone I'll buy a black berry. It's not touch screen, but it also doesn't have huge errors in the way it works. Plus a few phone companies promote Blackberries, and have service where I live.

I can see where the touch screen would be nice. But I would damage it. It would become scratched, and smudged, and dirt on it. I need a phone that can keep up with me, and be tough. I find any regular flip phone can do those things better than the iPhone. But that's just me, I hate most of the iproducts. BUT, BUT I will admit I have an iPod. But I hate it. It freezes, it dies easily, and it gets corrupted so many times I get sick of putting all my items back on it. If I had a phone did these things it would only sell to the mega fan boys, like the iPhone has.

How many sins does it take to get to the final layer of hell?
The world may soon find out...

Evan After Death

"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces