No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Puppy Trouble!! please give me adivce!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should 4 week puppies be left alone, with no eligible people to fully take care of them?
  Who cares?
  No, absolutely not!! That's animal cruelty!!
View Results

Stellar Universe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:15 am
First let me explain...

late this last winter my father ran over my beautiful grean dane mix puppy...
I've been so depressed it drove me sick... I'm constantly haunted with the morning i got up and my mother gave me the news my poor pup was ran over by my father!!...

THE CURRENT PROBLEM :
FEMALE LONG COAT CHIHUAHUA (story below)

User Image

Then just reccently my uncle came and annoucned his friend wants to get rid of
the pretty girl above. She is only 4 weeks old and he wants to get rid of her because his wife can't take care of her..
I was histerical!!! here's my chance, I thought!
I don't ever want to neglect another pup, if only i could have her!! I would make her never feel neglected or hurt!!.
So heres where my hopes were raised.
my father said if my mother agree's I can have her.
(my mum's always wanted a lap dog.)
BUT she says it needs to be potty trained!!

im going back to school sooon and can't potty train her correctly... can any of you guys give me tips? (she is going to be a inside lap dog)

I am a all out animal lover, and I wan't to be a vet when i get out of school... but if my parents don't give me a chance how will I ever learn to take care of animals!?.... can you maybe help me?
sad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:00 am
being a vet is about helping sick puppies not raising them, that is two difrent things. so, you can't blame your mom and dad.
about the pupy i think you should make a list of why you should get this puppy and show it to your mom and dad. this will help you convince them.  

shani26

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:37 am
Buy puppy training pads and help her learn by sitting her on them whenever she looks like she's gonna go to the bathroom. We're still potty training our 2 month old black lab puppy. Take her outside multiple times to give her a chance to go. Keep trying this and she should get the hang of not going to the bathroom inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have any tips on puppy raising... sweatdrop
BUT, if she's like, 4 weeks old, I really don't think the puppy should even be separated by it's mother.... not yet at least.
I think... THINK that the appropriate age is... 8 weeks or so...?

Rikku Takarai

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:42 pm
when it "goes" inside the house, put her nose in front of the mess so she's looking right at it, yell "NO!!" and take a newspaper roll it up, and smack something just hard enough to make a loud noise. then take the dog and lock it outside for about 10-15 min. (the newspaper part isnt completely necessary, but it helps alot) this may sound rly harsh, but its to make absolutely sure that the dog knows that "going" inside the house is bad. and when it "goes" outside, make sure u reward it, give it a treat, pet it, say stuff like "good girl"  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games