Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

westmoreland

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:01 pm
In pokemon diamond or pearl, there are some pokemon you cannot get and in order to complete the whole entire game, not just the main story, then you will need to trade pokemon with people on the opposite game in order to get different pokemon. Especially the legendary pokemon. Also beware of the first platnium games... you do not need to get it right away. The first 10,000 copies of pokemon platnium will have a virus implanted on it and if you get that for any games system, (most likely DS) Then it corrupt your data system on the game, not allowing you to save when you really need to... But there is good news, When platnium comes out you should all know that giratina and shaymin are able to evolve, Never really heard of an evolving legendary, but eh.... and a new pokemon mystery dungeon will be coming out in 2010. so get your money ready.... especially for the new game systems it will be on...
Now, how do I know all this? Becuase my stupid, idiotic friend hacked into the pokemon game design database and constructed a virus in all the first 10,000 copies of pokemon platnium for every game system. So now I will have to wait for a later delivery for my games... Please do not ban me or report me, I am telling you all the truth. I will be back maybe to tell you if the virus was found or something else....
also, R.I.P. Bernie Mac.

Never really cared for him but.......  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm
That dosen't make any sense, whatsoever!?  

Junk the Guild

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:53 pm
westmoreland
In pokemon diamond or pearl, there are some pokemon you cannot get and in order to complete the whole entire game, not just the main story, then you will need to trade pokemon with people on the opposite game in order to get different pokemon.
Dialga/Palkia. Seal/Spheal. Scyther/Pinsir. Murkrow/Mistreavus. Larvitar/Bagon. Poochyena/Houndour. Slowpoke, Glameow, Sheildon/Cranidos, Stantler, Stunky, Aron, Kleceon. It's not a big secret.

westmoreland
Especially the legendary pokemon.
You mean... the G1, G2, and G3 legends and starters? that's also pretty common knowledge that except for trio pokemon, you won't ever be able to capture those sets of pokemon. (and even then, the only trio pokemon to appear have been the Legendary beasts in G1 remake to my knowledge.)
westmoreland
Also beware of the first platnium games... you do not need to get it right away. The first 10,000 copies of pokemon platnium will have a virus implanted on it and if you get that for any games system, (most likely DS) Then it corrupt your data system on the game, not allowing you to save when you really need to...
uh, huh, sounds like a rumor that is incorrect. See, Nintendo would lose business doing that, and thusly, fix that. it isn't going to happen.
westmoreland
But there is good news, When platnium comes out you should all know that giratina and shaymin are able to evolve, Never really heard of an evolving legendary, but eh....
They don't evolve, they have different forms, and it doesn't matter, since you won't be able to save if your facts are right, so who cares if there are..."evolutions" to shaymin and Arceus (they're actually just different forms, not evolutions, plus, your virus information is incorrect, just like this legend evolution information.
westmoreland
and a new pokemon mystery dungeon will be coming out in 2010. so get your money ready.... especially for the new game systems it will be on...
new game systems? I think not, there hasn't been any information on new game console or handheld systems. and Nintendo is fairly good at telling us ahead of time when a new system is coming out.
westmoreland
Now, how do I know all this? Becuase my stupid, idiotic friend hacked into the pokemon game design database and constructed a virus in all the first 10,000 copies of pokemon platnium for every game system.
You do realize that that is not possible correct? the data for the games would be complete, and I should point out, completed already. so it would encompass all of the pokemon Platinum games.
westmoreland
So now I will have to wait for a later delivery for my games... Please do not ban me or report me, I am telling you all the truth. I will be back maybe to tell you if the virus was found or something else....
Why shouldn't we report a troll like you?
You come spouting information that is incorrect, try to start a virus rumor, and expect us to believe you, when we have more reliable, and consistent sources who know what they're talking about.
You can't corrupt just the first 10,000 copies of a game by changing the game data, it would affect all of the cartridges that are made until the virus would be found. not to mention that companies spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars monthly to ensure that the only way into the game systems is with a company computer and a special ID. Your information, Fails
westmoreland
also, R.I.P. Bernie Mac.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:04 pm
I agree with Wellwisher ; the opening post appears to be from some alternative dimension where "hacking" is a mystical form of god-like magic that can do anything with ease and manufacturing by one of the biggest game-making companies is done by a single monkey in a garage running a single computer.  

Nadian
Crew

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:28 pm
wellwisher
westmoreland
In pokemon diamond or pearl, there are some pokemon you cannot get and in order to complete the whole entire game, not just the main story, then you will need to trade pokemon with people on the opposite game in order to get different pokemon.
Dialga/Palkia. Seal/Spheal. Scyther/Pinsir. Murkrow/Mistreavus. Larvitar/Bagon. Poochyena/Houndour. Slowpoke, Glameow, Sheildon/Cranidos, Stantler, Stunky, Aron, Kleceon. It's not a big secret.

westmoreland
Especially the legendary pokemon.
You mean... the G1, G2, and G3 legends and starters? that's also pretty common knowledge that except for trio pokemon, you won't ever be able to capture those sets of pokemon. (and even then, the only trio pokemon to appear have been the Legendary beasts in G1 remake to my knowledge.)
westmoreland
Also beware of the first platnium games... you do not need to get it right away. The first 10,000 copies of pokemon platnium will have a virus implanted on it and if you get that for any games system, (most likely DS) Then it corrupt your data system on the game, not allowing you to save when you really need to...
uh, huh, sounds like a rumor that is incorrect. See, Nintendo would lose business doing that, and thusly, fix that. it isn't going to happen.
westmoreland
But there is good news, When platnium comes out you should all know that giratina and shaymin are able to evolve, Never really heard of an evolving legendary, but eh....
They don't evolve, they have different forms, and it doesn't matter, since you won't be able to save if your facts are right, so who cares if there are..."evolutions" to shaymin and Arceus (they're actually just different forms, not evolutions, plus, your virus information is incorrect, just like this legend evolution information

westmoreland
and a new pokemon mystery dungeon will be coming out in 2010. so get your money ready.... especially for the new game systems it will be on...
new game systems? I think not, there hasn't been any information on new game console or handheld systems. and Nintendo is fairly good at telling us ahead of time when a new system is coming out.
westmoreland
Now, how do I know all this? Becuase my stupid, idiotic friend hacked into the pokemon game design database and constructed a virus in all the first 10,000 copies of pokemon platnium for every game system.
You do realize that that is not possible correct? the data for the games would be complete, and I should point out, completed already. so it would encompass all of the pokemon Platinum games.
westmoreland
So now I will have to wait for a later delivery for my games... Please do not ban me or report me, I am telling you all the truth. I will be back maybe to tell you if the virus was found or something else....
Why shouldn't we report a troll like you?
You come spouting information that is incorrect, try to start a virus rumor, and expect us to believe you, when we have more reliable, and consistent sources who know what they're talking about.
You can't corrupt just the first 10,000 copies of a game by changing the game data, it would affect all of the cartridges that are made until the virus would be found. not to mention that companies spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars monthly to ensure that the only way into the game systems is with a company computer and a special ID. Your information, Fails
westmoreland
also, R.I.P. Bernie Mac.

Oh how I agree with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 pm
rolleyes Why start something like this, I know glitches happen for every game. 1-100 has this glitch 101-300 has this other glitch OR all has the same glitch.

Virus i think not.  

Goddess Lia

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 pm
You sir... Epic fail. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:15 am
wellwisher summed it up quite well. And so did Junk World ^_^

Junk World
You sir... Epic fail. talk2hand

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:09 am
I also agree with wellwisher.
And also to hack into the design Database (WHich I doubt even exists) you would have to go to Japan, go to the Nintendo HQ, then log in (Somehow) as one of the designers.
Impossible.

YOU FAAAAIL!!!! MAJOR FAIL!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:50 pm
If that's true, then Pokemaniace would be tearing everything in their path apart to get to you, releasing that fictional virus.

You sir and/or madam, fail at life. Your existence creates a whole in the fabric of the universe, much like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 (Or whatever was going on in that game; I skipped the expository dialogue.)  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:21 pm
KingJack!
If that's true, then Pokemaniace would be tearing everything in their path apart to get to you, releasing that fictional virus.

You sir and/or madam, fail at life. Your existence creates a whole in the fabric of the universe, much like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 (Or whatever was going on in that game; I skipped the expository dialogue.)
what was happening in pokemon mystery dungeon 2 was that time was being dirupted then something else happens but i won't ruin it at the person who made this topic you probly don't 3 things about pokemon  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:27 pm
Yikes! It's a troll.

Nobody feed it or anything. rolleyes

XD

fashion assassin

FillerGirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 pm
rofl EPIC FAIL POST! rofl

I'm hardly a seasoned expert in all things pokemon, (I just bought diamond for the DS... my second DS game! ...brain age was first xd )
BUT you'd have to be a half-wit to believe that your friend somehow hacked into the game development software and implemented a virus.
Firstly, why would any seasoned cracker or hacker associate with a tard like you?
And secondly... since when did Nintendo start developing their games online?
I'm pretty sure, like most companies, that they'd use a closed network.
So unless your friend works for Nintendo (or worked rather, they'd fire his a** so fast XD) that's a load of crap.
Oh wait,
It's still a load of crap!

Hey, does anyone else here smell...*sniff sniff* Bullshit?
I think this guy's head is just up his a** so far he thinks everyone else is his equal in measurement of retardation.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:14 pm
Fashion Assassin
Yikes! It's a troll.

Nobody feed it or anything. rolleyes

XD

Too late. They gave it all their flames.  

fingerpuppet mafia

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff