Submit

Roland_Jamison

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:15 pm

I'm playing Daimond right now.
I've gotten Dialga, but I used my Master Ball to get it. Now I'm realizing that the other three legendaries are going to be nearly impossable to catch.
I'm currently working on the one that wants to "play," and even though I've weakend it and paralized it, it can still run away, and it still won't be caught. I've tried ever pokeball in the game: pokeball, great ball, about a dozen ultra balls, luxury ball, quick ball, dusk ball at night, net ball when it was in the water, nest ball, and even a timer ball just in case the game counted it as a long running battle. None worked.
Does anyone have any hints to how to catch it without the master ball, or should I just save it for later, when I can get one more..... or 3.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Catch it at night with Dusk Balls for your highest chance to catch, otherwise use Ultra Balls.

It's best to have a pokemon with Mean Look or Block to prevent him from running away so you can try a bunch of balls. A wild Golbat from Mt. Coronet may already be a high-enough level to be usable. Just give him some Carbos (10 is the most you can do), if you feel like leveling him up a bit do that as well.

That's what you can do immediately, anyways. Of the other legendary pokemon in the game, Mesprit and Cresselia are the only ones running around outside. You should be able to use Dusk Balls on all the others if you desire.

Note that even using Dusk Balls with the pokemon low on health and it paralyzed it could still take quite a handful. (Maybe around 20, but that's just a guess.) You should save before you do it so that if you use too many you can reset. 3nodding

Nadian
Crew

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces