Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I need some advice....PLEASE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Upon A Midnight Dreary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:49 pm
Okay. So I like this guy named...Jhonny. And he is a Sophmore (Im a freshy). Well, the problem is, is that he is my brothers friend. I know, bad sister, but he is sooo...great.
Anyway, I THINK he may like me too.
How can I tell, and if he asks me out, what should I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 pm
u can usually tell if a guy likes u by his body language, like if he looks at u while ur not looking, then when u look at him, he looks away and pretends he wasnt.. and other stuff like that. if he asks u out, say yes, but let ur bro kno b4 u go out, so he doesnt find out later, and be like "WTH?!?!??" and get mad at u two for not telling him. he deserves the proper warning.  

QUW00SH

bill357

9,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 pm
If the guy likes you ask him what do you like about me when he is with your brother and see what he has to say. It maybe hard to take. But sometimes ther girl needs to do some things to try to find out. Also, ask your bother does his friend have a steady.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:17 am
it's better to tell your brother. at least you'll get some tips from him on what to do if his friend ask you out. is he a bad news or a good news? if your brother might argue, let him calm himself for a while. but if it's ok with him, why not. biggrin go for it and good luck!  

freestyle_skater

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:24 pm
if he askes you out say yes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:39 pm
i say go for it if you guys really like each other like that.
but isay ask your brother what he would think if you went out with his friend and it would ruin his friend relantionship.
i'd do that. but im like senior and my brother id a freshy and i dont think im gonna date some my brother's age. lol beside i have already a bf X P  

[boogie pop]

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:11 am
If you like him and believe he likes you, just ask him. it doesn't matter if he's your brother's friend or a sophmore.. just go ask him what his feelings are..  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games