Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D'you think Spike is at all attractive?
  Aw, hell yes!
  Eh, sorta. Nothing worth spazzing over, though.
  No. Not in the least.
  Who the hell is Spike?
  I've no opinion.
  Imma Poll Whore!
View Results

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:05 pm
"It's quite the dilemma," he remarked.
User Image

I'm watching the aforementioned movie on YouTube in English.

I think it's awesome. The animation is beautiful, the dialogue is witty and original, and the characters are well-developed.

I fell in love with Spike a bit more.

What do you think? Any thoughts? Complaints? Any "OMG" moments?

User Image
"Choosing between hard candy and caramel isn't what most would consider a dilemma," she replied.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:43 am
I remember seeing a Cowboy Bebop movie once, but I don't remember the exact name of it.

Is there more than 1 Cowboy Bebop movie that has been made?  

slp101

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:16 pm
There was only one movie, simply called Cowboy BeBop: The Movie in Noth America due to copyright issues.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:30 pm
KaguraOfTheWind
There was only one movie, simply called Cowboy BeBop: The Movie in Noth America due to copyright issues.
Oh,ok. Thanks.  

slp101

Laki Larian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:25 am
I really loved the movie. My only moment of confusion was the little space battle Spike had with 'government officials?' around the middle. Somehow I think I missed why they came after him.

But besides that, I love how the theme of the episodes, where the main characters kinda take on the existence of every tragic person they meet, continued in this. It was basically a very long episode. It also struck me as even more meaningful because I had a friend who had secretly constantly alluded to symbolic bits about the movie, which I realized will a great amount of shock, as I watching it. Suddenly I was like, "Oh, so he wasn't just being random when he said that."

And the friend I watched it with has been kind enough to give me many of the series soundtracks, as well as the movie's, and I will now be haunted by a lot of it for the rest of eternity.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:01 pm
i hav an OMG moment! it was where spike and vincent was on the monorail and vincent shot spike thru the chest and dropped him out of the window. i was all wise eyes cause i didn't see that coming. i am a major spike fan and think he is the sexiest anime guy ever!!! heart  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

shadowycat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:10 pm
I love that movie. Still need to watch the series though.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games