Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:16 pm
I promised myself that if the latest Japanese episode wasn't filler, I'd keep watching the Pokeymanz anine, and if it was, I'd quit.

well, I'm tired of it. The show is comprised seemingly of fillers. Lass than 8-12% is important. I know they need to stall for time, but they can still make it...less filler.

So, in conclusion, I quit because of the constant filler. The end.

Discuss:
Those who have quit watching and why (Expecting a lot of Misty supporters.).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:36 pm
Unfortunately, since there aren't uncut / subtitled Pokemon DVDs out here, I just don't buy / watch too much pokemon in the first place.

The games are far superior anyways. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:10 pm
Nadian
Unfortunately, since there aren't uncut / subtitled Pokemon DVDs out here, I just don't buy / watch too much pokemon in the first place.

The games are far superior anyways. 3nodding

I heard from Pokemopolis about these unrated international editions or whatever; turns out in the original Japanese version, BrockxMisty stuff, and the kids are little sluts.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:52 am
It's always had too much filler for me, and just keeps getting worse. I just play the games :3  

Hurricane Bomb Hayato

GG_Kuradoberi Jam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:10 pm
I wasn't one for the show. The games and the manga though were definitely my thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:59 am
I think the first season of Pokemon was really good, and I didn't watch much of the others. Diamond and Pearl is definetly much worse though. I am a loyal Pokemon fan, so I watch it anyway, no matter how bad it gets.  

Capistrono

Yodudeisback

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:37 am
I quit watching it when it started to get to kiddish to me, yet im still hooked on the games razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:43 pm
I know exactly how you feel. I may have given up on the POkemon anime a long time ago, but I went through the same thing with the Naruto manga. I promised myself I would stop reading it if it was going to keep centering on Sasuke (and this was around that whole Killer Bee thing). It did, so I stopped. I warn you, though. Quitting, as mad as you may be, might be a bit hard. It sounds like a case of Snark Bait, so be prepered to give in once in a blue moon.  

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

zfatal

Toothsome Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm
*peeps in*

I love the Pokemon games. Watched some of the very first series, never cared to watch again. 3nodding Never read anything Pokemon, either.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 pm
gojob...i quit a loooong time ago...wasted lots of my childhood and money with Pokemon XD  

bbpro8

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image
We all loved the first season,let's face it.Don't watch the show,but still do everything else.Even though they made god.Not the pokegod,they made the REAL GOD into a Pokemon.Dont believe me?Go to a Book Store,find the complete pokedex book.
Besides,why watch anime that's not anime?
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 pm
I don't watch it constantly.. I just skip it for.... months and then I download GBs of episodes xD

But I'd never give up on it just because of your reason  

Hero Nawaf

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:20 am
I watch up to the DP stuff. D/P, everything is just WAY too corny and kiddish (Except for J biting the dust, that was awesome). I have to say Hoenn was my favorite series, after that, it all went to hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 am
you going to try to persue the manga?  

crazydude444292

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas