Finally tried the Super Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:37 pm
It has taken me a long time, but I wanted my Milotic to start gaining Ribbons so I could get into that Ribbon society.

I have to say, although I don't like how random the third round is, I think I'm getting the hang of it. I think my next project will be to start training pokemon for the Super Contests (under the assumption that my Milotic will not be capable of taking on higher level contests.)

Well, 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 is definitely greater than 10 so I should be able to get in. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:34 pm
I hate how ONE Pokemon has to have 10 RIBBONS!! And Julia, the Sunnyshore ribbon lady, gives each Pokemon onyl about 3 or 4 of her ribbons each.  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 pm
KingJack!
I hate how ONE Pokemon has to have 10 RIBBONS!! And Julia, the Sunnyshore ribbon lady, gives each Pokemon onyl about 3 or 4 of her ribbons each.

But the lady in sunnyshore give all 7 ribbons to one pokemon one representing the day of the week.
Thats how i got my Milotics with ummm. 11-13 ribbons..
To lazy to boot the game to check my milotics for her ribbon count

7 day ribbon
4 Beauty contest ribbon + 1-3 for Cute contest ribbon
That should do for the Ribbons to get into the mansion.

Edit: if you have someone else around you can make a boost in the puffin for Milotics for you can enter Cute like mine. Right now i forgot the mix i used with a friend. It gets you max beauty and like 1/2 of cute or a tiny bit more  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:52 pm
Also between Pastoria and Sunnyshore city there is a little house on the beach where you can get a footprint ribbon but only if your pokemon in the game has a close bond with your character on the game.  

Gingeria

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:26 pm
Gingeria
Also between Pastoria and Sunnyshore city there is a little house on the beach where you can get a footprint ribbon but only if your pokemon in the game has a close bond with your character on the game.

Yup, I know.

Anyways, Milotic got me into the Ribbon Society earlier this week. It currently has 19 Ribbons.

I also found out that I only need to win any Master contest, don't need all of them. I still made all five pokemon to win any kind of Super Contest, though. Froslass has already won a Master Rank beauty contest so that's done.

Now, since I'm so close, I think I'll go ahead and make an attempt at obtaining the fifth and final star for my trainer card. On to preparing for the Battle Tower... (unfortunately, I have an explicit team I want to make so I'll finally be preparing to IV breed in one of my Emerald games...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm
I can't beat the Master contests  

Gingeria

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:46 pm
Gingeria

I got the impression that there's surprising variance in the luck factor. I was surprised I even won at all, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:01 pm
Nadian
Gingeria

I got the impression that there's surprising variance in the luck factor. I was surprised I even won at all, to be honest.
The only one i've passed a super contest with is my Pachirisu  

Gingeria

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces