Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Trading for an Arceus and a Darkrai.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:40 pm
Anyone who got the program downloaded into their games, and can get more than one of each of these pokemon, please post here. I will trade the following:

Lvl 100 drapion
Arceus.

lvl 100 gardevoir
Darkrai

I'd prefer that they were at the lowest level possible, so that I can raise them to my standards, and format them to how I see fit.

When you post here, please include your friend code if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 pm
You could always get action replay if you really want those pokemon as that is how i got my darkrai so its not legit.  

Gingeria

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:51 pm
would it be possible for you to get another darkrai, and trade it to me?
Unless by legit, you mean untradeable....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:37 pm
Epic_Muffin
would it be possible for you to get another darkrai, and trade it to me?
Unless by legit, you mean untradeable....
I could always ask my friend to see if she can do it as she had 2 manaphy's and gave one to me in that way and she also has the other one your looking for.  

Gingeria

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:13 pm
Non-legit simply means, if anybody looks, they'll know you didn't get one from an official source. (There is a more legit class of non-legit pokemon, the semi-legits, but I'm not going to make that distinction here.)

Any Arceus will be non-legit. There have been no glitches that give it to you. Likewise, Nintendo hasn't officially given any away.

Darkrai has only been given away here in the US once, thus a Darkrai with an english name would have to be a Movie 10 Darkrai. Any other english Darkrai will be non-legit, at least until Pokemon Ranger 2 is released and Nintendo does the Ranger 2 Darkrai Event.

In Japan, both of those Darkrais have been given away. In addition, the in-game Darkrai (the one that requires a Membership Card) has not been given away anywhere, but a glitch in the Japanese versions allowed people to get there anyways.

All of this only matters if you (or whoever you'd show your pokemon to) care whether or not somebody had to cheat in order to obtain the Darkrai / Arceus.

Myself, I have a non-legit level 40 Darkrai that's available to trade. (Once I obtained my legit Darkrais, I no longer had a use to it, but I haven't tossed it.) I wouldn't care what I receive, though. Whatever it is, I'll be tossing it anyways. (In other words, don't send me the level 100 since that would be a waste.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 pm
okay, so would gingeria be able to get arceus?
And nadian, that darkrai, is it available to trade right now?  

Amias Nicht

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:18 pm
Epic_Muffin
okay, so would gingeria be able to get arceus?
And nadian, that darkrai, is it available to trade right now?

Yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:45 pm
okay.

My friend code:
0817 0460 5631

Name:
Nazumi.
Ask my sister on that...

Tell me what time it is for you when you post this, so that we may arrange a trade date.  

Amias Nicht

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:10 pm
Epic_Muffin
okay.

My friend code:
0817 0460 5631

Name:
Nazumi.
Ask my sister on that...

Tell me what time it is for you when you post this, so that we may arrange a trade date.

It's 8:08pm here.

My friend code is in my sig but to repeat:

Nadian
4854 3071 5852

I'll just log onto Wi-Fi and wait in case we're going to try tonight. No problem if we don't. Remember, trade something simple 'cause I'm going to toss whatever you send me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:36 pm
I'm waiting for a reply from my friend about that one as she has a few non legit ones.  

Gingeria

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 pm
okay. I have mah darkrai, so I'll be raising him for a while ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:54 pm
I have an Arceus, but its hacked (Of course)

A quick tip to check if your pokémon is hacked

1. The location it was caught at. Obviously you'd know you have a hacked Deoxys if it was caught on Route 201.

2. The level it was caught at. Action replay has a cheat that makes all pokemon appear at either level 1, 10, 50, or 99.

3. Whether or not it's shiny. This doesn't really count, but everybody feels a tab bit suspicious when the person your trading with has a box's worth of shinies.  

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Garcuri

6,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 am
I have a legit darkrai but I want a shiny for it pm me about it.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games