Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
a homecoming for the books

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXprotestwithlegendXX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:12 pm
okay, so i go and pick my date up for homecoming and everything is fine and dandy, basic run in the mill homecoming picture taking things and what not, but then. we get there and 15 minutes into it she runs off with anohter guy, i didn't rreally care though just i mean its onyl homecoming not like its prom or anything.just a friend infact she told me "hes like a brohter to me" so i was just liek whatever oh well. then about 30 minutes later she comes back and breaks up with me 30 minutes into the dance and goes off with the othe rboy the rest of the time. i still contiune to try adn have a good time just ingorning the situation. but then at the end she still needs a ride home which is whatever, kinda like oh well might as well so i turn to get her and she kisses the guy right infront of my face! and then turn and walks to the car i still take her home and even walk her to the door, but really? ouch that sucked  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:11 pm
She's a slut. your better off like this.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:35 pm
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that.

But yeah, you're so much better off without her. =/ shes a whore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:22 pm
I'm sorry this happened to you. sad

But don't feel bad, she's a hoe. You can do much better than that, and I bet a few years from now, she's gonna end up in bed with so many guys and get some kind of HORRIBLE STD or something, while you will be wonderfully happy with a nice normal girlfriend/fiance/wife. I bet.

Ariana Hana

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff