Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
New Kingdom Hearts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one do you want the most?
  PS3 (the keyblade wars)
  Wii(not sure of the name)
  DS (385/2 days)
  PSP(Birth by sleep)
View Results

kagon_VII

4,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The wii box is fake and made by someone, but it is supposed to be coming out...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:54 pm
HOLY s**t MAN!!!!! heart xp burning_eyes burning_eyes *dies* burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Kittyismaster

Kittyismaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:56 pm
*eye twitches* why diddn't you have an "all" in the polls????? I can't frikkin vote!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:45 pm
the wii game is fake and the box for the kh3 isn't real and its not coming out for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time it took four or five years for them to make kh2 (and they had a handheld game in the middle (chain of memories))  

49dragon

Hikari Tokoyami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:55 pm
Nothing was mention about Kingdom Hearts coming on Wii. So KH: III should come out like maybe 2 years+ (I might be wrong) but since the creators are creating side stories of the series, making KH: III delayed.

The keyblade war is actually the PSP Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 pm
MUST HAVE IT FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

digipen79

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:06 am
Wait i remember reading that this Kingdom Hearts will be multi platform.
What about the Xbox 360??  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:06 pm
The PS3 game is fake. There's no official info on any KH game for the PS3 or Wii. KH: Coded is for selected mobile phones though.  

Au Clair de Lune

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:51 pm
*Joygasms* User Image

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 pm
gah!! i want it!! they need to hurry up and release the psp and ds one so i can get it and it will satisfy my appitite while i wait for kh3 sweatdrop that one is going to be so awesome!! gonk  

FullMetal_Heigai

Nbilz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image

Are those 4 real ????

omg@@@@ SINCE I ONLY GOT DS.... i guess i will stick with DS
User Image

"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers