I have no friends Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:13 pm
Okay heres the deal. Just the other day I was eating lunch with my friends and all of a sudden they started to act like total dicks. So they hid my book bag and when i went to find it they kicked me out of my seat. When I told them I want my seat back they said, They don't want me there. I caused the whole scene and about 10 kids who were sitting at the table behind me just stared at me as I left in anger.

Also this wasn't the first time this happened they did this before and when I left one of those assholes begged me to come back when he's the one who has been insulting me so I did and guess what? More insults and that's when i questioned my relationship with them. stare

So today I decided to sit by myself until 2 of my friends joined me being the only ones whom actually think of me as a great friend. So I was going to go to my next class the assholes came to my friends saying. "He why do you hang out with him? He's a gay a** nerd who rapes little kids" My friends just ignored him but I started to get mad that there trying to get my friends turn against me.

So then they insulted me some more and right there I was about to punch the fat gut of his in but 3 teachers stared at me making sure I didn't do it. Also one of them is in my class and threatens me I only responded with. "I wish you would." because I'm not the one who takes threats very lightly I also take tang-soo-do so I can easily kick his a**.

Okay so just yesterday called out to my 2 friends to sit with me and what did they do? THEY TURNED THE OTHER CHEEK AND SIT WITH THEM!

I ate by myself and they decided to rub it in my face reminding me of the fact that I feel lonely and have no friends. Now I feel like crap during school and now I've become reclusive again. I seriously hate school.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 am
Hmm... It is hard with arses like them to deal with. They are the kind of people that feed off of the one they are attacking, and their anger and sheer emotions like some parasite. The only thing you can do would be to treat them with apathy and ignore them. Doing anything to show that you are affected by their words will only fuel the fire that they are making. They are nothing but jawless lampreys that are in your side, really annoying and very draining on your emotions. Removal and healing will be hard to do, but you will be a better person for it. You can become a cynic and just work on throwing their comments back at them. Get good at that, and learning what they do to hurt you and learning how to avoid or counter them and it should make things different.  

Sateru

Pinklikemyhair

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:33 am
Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it...

Others try to hide it...
---------------------------------------

I'm really not sure what to say to help apart from, i've been there and persevere and things will get better, Do not give up

---------------------------------------

Because they want the world to see something else..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:18 pm
Jerks Dx You ignore them, of course. Make new friends. To make friends, you must be a friend :] Little things like saying hi to some people. When people drop something, pick it up for them. Open doors for people. Say "bless you" when people sneeze--even if you don't mean it. But don't be a pushover. Ignore people who try to take advantage of you. Don't be ashamed of who you are, because that stinks Dx Be yourself. Vaguest advice ever xP I guess you need to just be and don't try so hard to be something your not. You should play a sport, join a club, do something that puts you out there.

Twilight Hound

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm
Well, let me start off by saying that I feel really bad that those people did that to you.
Have a cookie.

Like the others said, try to make new friends {namely those that won't turn against you} and ignore the asshats. You've probably heard it a million kajillion times before, but sometimes people tease or torment someone because they're jealous, or just have really bad anger issues.I've had tons of guys tease me, and a week later a classmate tells me said person has a crush on me.
Anyway, second, tell somebody! They might have some ideas that can really help you. Good luck! [:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Twilight Hound
Jerks Dx You ignore them, of course. Make new friends. To make friends, you must be a friend :] Little things like saying hi to some people. When people drop something, pick it up for them. Open doors for people. Say "bless you" when people sneeze--even if you don't mean it. But don't be a pushover. Ignore people who try to take advantage of you. Don't be ashamed of who you are, because that stinks Dx Be yourself. Vaguest advice ever xP I guess you need to just be and don't try so hard to be something your not. You should play a sport, join a club, do something that puts you out there.

Wait what? I'm not trying to be something I'm not.  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

Taran Mortal Fist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:33 pm
Kick their a**! Personally I wish I could go back and kick the crap out of the people who picked on me when I was in school.
You maybe holding yourself back because you don't want to get into trouble but I know now that no punishment those teathers could've given me would be worth taking their crap.
Just speaking from my experience of course. Do what you feel is right.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm
Like the others said be nice to others and they'll be nice to you and become your friend but like someone else said don't be a pushover. Trust me you don't want to be. I am and it isn't good I can't say no to people but I live with it. It's good to have friend but if the only friends you can have are mean to you then there's no point in having them. be yourself and people will come to you soon. Make yourself noticeable but not to noticable that people think that your just showing of or being concieted. The best word are really Be Yourself and the rest is history. Don't worry to nuch about not having friends because even if you do have friends eventually they'll leave you and you'll never see them again.  

Gabriel55

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:25 am
I'm sorry, but ur friends sound like assholes, and ur probably just better off making new ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 pm
Ugh! Reminds me of my less-then-happy days at high school stare
Those are definately the worst years...
Kids are so immature at that age -__-
I think all you can do, it try to stay above them.
Try not to stoop to thier level...
And you should make new friends, ones who aren't a** holes.
Making new friends sucks, I know...
But eventually, you will mature to the point were you don't care what other people think (it might not be until after you graduate)
And those jerks will mature too...
And one day you'll be able to look back and laugh at them as they wash the windows of your mercedez benz!  

Techni-coloured BloodBath

Lokhen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:51 am
Zatenai
Okay heres the deal. Just the other day I was eating lunch with my friends and all of a sudden they started to act like total dicks. So they hid my book bag and when i went to find it they kicked me out of my seat. When I told them I want my seat back they said, They don't want me there. I caused the whole scene and about 10 kids who were sitting at the table behind me just stared at me as I left in anger.

Also this wasn't the first time this happened they did this before and when I left one of those assholes begged me to come back when he's the one who has been insulting me so I did and guess what? More insults and that's when i questioned my relationship with them. stare

So today I decided to sit by myself until 2 of my friends joined me being the only ones whom actually think of me as a great friend. So I was going to go to my next class the assholes came to my friends saying. "He why do you hang out with him? He's a gay a** nerd who rapes little kids" My friends just ignored him but I started to get mad that there trying to get my friends turn against me.

So then they insulted me some more and right there I was about to punch the fat gut of his in but 3 teachers stared at me making sure I didn't do it. Also one of them is in my class and threatens me I only responded with. "I wish you would." because I'm not the one who takes threats very lightly I also take tang-soo-do so I can easily kick his a**.

Okay so just yesterday called out to my 2 friends to sit with me and what did they do? THEY TURNED THE OTHER CHEEK AND SIT WITH THEM!

I ate by myself and they decided to rub it in my face reminding me of the fact that I feel lonely and have no friends. Now I feel like crap during school and now I've become reclusive again. I seriously hate school.

Good God!! this is insane. I don't know maybe they're just insecure! such lowly humans!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:35 pm
They feed off your anger. Just ignore it. You can make new friends that will actually respect you.

Don't let them get to you.

(Is what I do, my ex boyfriends started saying really bad crap about me. Turned all my friends against me. sweatdrop I don't mind, if they can be easily persuaded by lies then wtf. Ya know. It is very stupid. But it is not the end of the world. xD)

Nemsy

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 am
Be yourself and stay true to yourself. Let people be dicks to you. They're the ones who will be pumping your gas and will be poor while you have a great future! That's what I always told myself. I had a lot of people who hated me in high school.. and, I just stayed myself. I ended up talking to the people everyone thought were "freaks" and they all turned out to be great friends! I'm still friends with them after 5 years! And, all the mean people who were mean to me all broke their cliques up and went seperate ways! lol lol lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:10 am
You're better off being lonered than becoming like those jerks

It was probably for the best. For a group friendship to work, each member has to have something in common with each other. In this case its being asswads and jerks. So they prolly kicked you out for a reason. YOU AREN'T A JERK! Now I'm not telling you to be a jerk -just in case you got the wrong message through my inspirational speech wink -

If they do get physical with you I suggest not kicking their asses or anything drastic but run for your bloody life! . . . or you could walk away razz Walk away because they are a group. And if you guys get in trouble they'll all get their jerk stories straight and say you threatened them first. Thus you becoming the big bad wolf and the big bad wolf gets that bad treatment.

An easy way of finding friends is joining a group. This gives you something in common with someone else whether it be sporting, chess, maths==', music cliques and so on. Then pick out the nice ones and get to know them better. Try not to eat by yourself in front of you jerkface not real friends. If they spot you they'll rub it in and its more likely for the situation to get outta hand. Try not to eat hiding away either ==' This'll make those jerkfaces think they've won over you and all that s**t when you are your own awesome kewl kickass induvidual who doesn't belong with shitheads mrgreen  

ALEX you l o s e r

Kiku Flower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 pm
okay one time friend she was like i can keep your secret i was like okay but dont tell any one so i tell her and go to school the next day and my secret is no longer a secret god i hate that i was like why are you acting like a big b***h. like what the f**k  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff