Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
What character are you most like?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXhal-stormXx

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 pm
WHAt book is the character from?
whats the characters name?
why are you most like them?

Hermione Granger
from Harry Potter
Im most like her because were both clever and witty.If I dont straighten my hair, its gets totally out of control.If I were a witch I would come from a muggle family.Loving and caring. theres more that I can list here but im kinda tired lolz ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:18 am
Just asking, is it ok for it to be from a manga? Or does it really have to be from a book? sweatdrop redface  

Mina Kobayashi

5,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:29 pm
As of right now, I think I have to go with The Doctor from Doctor Who. Yes, it's a science fiction television series... but there's also been quite a few books published, so it still counts, lol. I'm probably most like the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor. We both have that "old soul stuck in a young body" thing going on. Although we always manage to have a smile on our face and know how to have fun with friends and family, there's a part inside of us that is heartbroken, a bit cold, and potentially dark. We are quite intelligent especially when it comes to technology and solving puzzles. We prefer peace and preservation of life over violence and war. We're the best friend you could have cross paths with - whether our friendship is long time or a mere short-time acquaintance. But if you make us angry, we may have a silent ruthless streak in us to seek some form of vengeance when the mood strikes us. As an alien in "The Family of Blood" (3.09) says - "he [the Doctor] never raised his voice - that was the worst thing, the fury of a Time Lord."

User Image

Though I suppose the same could be said for River Song - a character that a few of my friends consistently joke I represent in our group of Whovians. xd Plus she's my favorite character from Doctor Who.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:02 pm
I have to say Nepeta Leijon from Homestuck.

1. We both love to role play.
2. I love cats
3. Drawing tablet
4. I would totally wear the same kind of clothes. Expect maybe the hat.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Corina Cat

Timid Genius

8,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:11 pm
As of right now, I feel as if I relate to Canada from the Hetalia series mostly because I feel as if I'm being ignored and pushed around by everyone around me. Plus, he's one of my favorite characters. ^^  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games