Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prissyy92- Ivy Moon- come join the happiness Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me?
  Why yes of course
  With all of my heart
  Duh! That's a stupid question
  How could I not love you?
View Results

prissyy92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:59 pm
heart Username: heart Prissyy92

Name:Ivy Moon

Abilities: She has a knack for fighting with staffs and katanas. She is quick, flexible, and good at gymnastics.

Equipment: She carries around a katana. that is attached to her back. She carries around her digivice, a green watch. She carries a pack full of seeds and a trowel. And of course her cellpone that she carries everywhere.

Appearance: Ivy Moon

Personality: Ivy is always seems to be happy, tries to avoid conflict, but will fight if she needs to, she is protective of her friends, she is sweet and caring, she loves to be around people but also likes her solitude and just being around nature. She can be a bit "blonde" every now and again but she is actually quite intelligent.

Biography: Ivy was born in the Amazon Rainforest. As she grew up she learned the importance of nature and how to take care of it. She took up katana classes but taught herself how to use a staff by herself by praticing with rakes and such. One day she was wandering about the forest and came upon what is known as a Goblimon. They got to know each other and instantly became friends. The elders in her clan were all very distant so she was forced to daydream and entertain herself. As a girl, she often became very lonely and was excited to have a new friend when she met her Goblimon. She named her Goblimon, Zork. Also because of this lonliness, she takes very quickly to people and is sometimes disappointed when she finds that her "friends" weren't as attactched to her as she was to them; but, for her true friends she will do anything for and expects them to do the same. She decided to explore the world, so she moved to Japan.

Home: a condo in Toyko, Japan

Alignment: part of M.S.B.G. (G.O.R.E) Ivy will help her friends at the drop of a hat. But other people she may hesitate in helping because she doesn't want to risk her health unneccisarliy because Zork is the most important being to her and she doesn't want him to live in this world by himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 pm
Digimon:

Zork
User Image ->
User Image ->
User Image ->
User Image ->
User Image

Bio
Born: October 3, 2008
types in: Red
nickname: Zork
digibio: Iy found Zork as a newly hatched digimon. She has raised him to be strong and independent, yet caring of other's needs. His goal in life is to be the ultimate winner. He is always ready to fight.
personality: competitive, defensive, eager, mischevious, strong, independent, caring, sensitive, loyal, intelligent but may act dumb

Soleil
User Image -> dedigivolve

User Image

Bio
Born: November 2008
types in: purple
personality: cautious, is aware of everyone's safety around him, advises Ivy, isn't very defensive, wants everyone to be friends, levelheaded

Chipper (Chip)
User Image

Bio
Born: November 2008
types in: Brown
personality: is always excited; eager to help; talkative;  

prissyy92

prissyy92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 pm
-_-reserved-_-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:02 pm
~reserved~  

prissyy92

prissyy92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:03 pm
~reserved~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:04 pm
~reserved~  

prissyy92

prissyy92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:47 am
"open," she said as she cut the big pink ribbon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:28 am
Kaito walks in with Troy((Patamon)) laying on his head. "Hi I'm Kaito and this is Troy."  

greem

prissyy92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:40 am
"Why hello Kaito and Troy. It is nice to meet you. I'm Ivy and this is Zork ((Goblimon))," she said as she rose to greet them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:44 am
"When will you let me fight...I'm ready to kick some butt"
"Now when will you learn fighting is not the answer to everything?"
"..."
"Sheesh...you will be able to fight soon. Just be patient."  

prissyy92

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:57 am
Saren sighs, "yo.." Saren says with little concern for a answer from a girl ND LITTLE REASON TO BE HERE.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 am
"Um..hello it is nice to meet you...I'm sorry I didn't get your name." Ivy said unsure of how to respond to such a distant character. "Well, my name is Ivy, Ivy Moon that is"she said cheerly. "Hey don't forget about me." Zork said. "Why I would never forget you Zork. and this is Zork." "Nice to meet you." Zork said cautiously to the stranger.  

prissyy92

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:20 am
Saren lookeded away from teh girl, "The name is Saren, don't forget it...got it? " Saren said coldily as SHikon came from behind him int kotemon form.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 am
"Got it. I won't forget see your name is Saren." she said with a grin on her face. "Hey don't you be so mean towards my friend unless you want another thing coming to you." Zork said poking Saren in the chest. "No need to be so mean Zork. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it"  

prissyy92

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 am
Saren looked at the goblimon, "Back off.." Saren said harshly he wasn't a people person. Saren sighed, and than looked to SHikon..

"I suggest you get back to your tamer before you start missing parts of your body.." Shikon said pointing his kendo stick at him.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff