Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:28 am
I know a lot of people are going to say online isn't a real relationship but it was too me..I've lost others before but this one I really thought would never leave me...I'm hurt and upset..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:32 pm
I know it may not seem like it, but you'll be okay. [: you two can always remain friends.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

neverhadthis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:11 am
i've had that relationship before. we were two month "together". but the truth is he lied to me.

well, you really can stay friends but if he pisses you off, don't consider it. you can just call him an aquaintance.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 am
Eh... I used to have e-relationships too...
Most of them even got to the point where they'd say they'd come visit me in the summer....
But I got cheated on, lied to, and left with a broken heart.
I must say, I have learned my lesson and grown out of it.
They're nice for a while, but eventually, you know in your heart that it's no good.  

Techni-coloured BloodBath

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:46 am
well the problem with me is I live in a very restrictive environment and pretty much the only way I can really date anyone is online right now...its hard cause I lost three people I cared about all at once..one moved away and i guess hasn't found a internet connection..this one dumped me..and I don't even want to get into the other one...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:22 am
i dont rly c the problem... if he's gonna break up with u, its gonna happen, not much that u can do about it cept move on.  

QUW00SH

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:08 pm
I just wanted someone to talk too about it thats all...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:44 pm
Talk all you need, I say. smile Having a relationship end is painful, on-line or not, and I know the feeling of needing to talk to someone. That's what we're here for. I've only been in one on-line relationship myself, and although it was nice while it lasted, it fizzled out and soon became almost a hassle. I suppose that sounds terrible of me, but distance can so often ruin healthy relationships. If you can stay friends with him, that's fantastic. If you can't, release your hurt and sadness positively. I usually write when I'm feeling like that, is there any hobby or activity you like to do that makes you happy? Just try not to dwell too long on him. The pain will eventually fade. Live your life and enjoy it, and don't worry too much. There are many other fish in the sea, and if he doesn't want to stay, it won't help for you to worry about and it won't be at all good for you to try and cling to what's already gone.

-Adam

o-o_TeaThyme_o-o

Dapper Sex Symbol

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:42 pm
its just hard being alone all of sudden..I really hate being alone and I've had someone for a year now so the sudden aloneness is whats really getting to me..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:19 pm
perryunicornboy
its just hard being alone all of sudden..I really hate being alone and I've had someone for a year now so the sudden aloneness is whats really getting to me..

The best thing to do is to talk to somebody - whether on the phone, or face to face, or some other form. The sudden alone-ness is a really big impact, and it may feel like you'll never break through, but you will, and you'll be fine. -hug-

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces