Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
You are ____ enough...Quiz(continue it!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I WILL DO IT FOR/BECAUSE...
  I WANT TO PROVE I'M THE MOST RANDOM PERSON IN REALITY!!!!
  I WANT THE GOLD!
  I'VE BEEN DARED TO BECAUSE EVERONE OF MY FRIENDS THOUGHT THAT I WAS SO STUPID THAT I WOULD TAKE THIS QUIZ AND CAN'T STOP TALKING!!!
  RANDOMNESS NO DUH!
  Because I would do it all for randomness,crazness,darness,goldenss feverness,ect,ect...!
View Results

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:13 pm
Just a random quiz I made up with!

1.[ ]Put a lizard on your hand
2.[ ]Has been dared 10 bucks or even more to eat a lizard
3.[ ]When you asked to be helped the person who your asking for help to tells you to dress up in a...[Boys]pink girly dress/[girls]in a baggy pants and long shirt with gold grills and a big 'bling' that has a huge dollar sign on it.
4.[ ]Go to the 'never ending quiz' and acctually think you can finish it in one minute.
5.[ ]Think that you actually an animal.[ANIMAL]
6.[ ]When on one is looking you eat your food without touching them from the plate.
7.[ ]You try to fool people that you have a tail but it was acctually a(n) ____.
8.[ ]Beg your parents to get a(n) [Type of animal]
9.[ ]Went to a random anime studio that hosts your favorite anime and beeeeg....them to animate your fanfic/own anime for $50.
10.[ ]When you day dream,you think of stars that are speaking dumbly saying,"wut's fo pus twu?"and then the other one says,"raycon(acorn)!"then laugh.
11.[ ]Dreamed that there was a money eating contest and your teachers were in it!
12.[ ]Can make this quiz longer!(which is the best thing you can do!)

Then put...

I am __% [Personality;Brave,crazy,daring,] so far!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:53 pm
can you explain this a little more sweatdrop do we put an X on the things we've done, or things we would do?  

Pure Rose Artemis

Lily127

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:43 pm
I am thoroughly confuzled by this so called quiz. WHAT DOES ALL THE THINGIES MEAN! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:26 pm
1.[ x]Put a lizard on your hand
2.[ x]Has been dared 10 bucks or even more to eat a lizard
3.[ x]When you asked to be helped the person who your asking for help to tells you to dress up in a...[Boys]pink girly dress/[girls]in a baggy pants and long shirt with gold grills and a big 'bling' that has a huge dollar sign on it.
4.[ ]Go to the 'never ending quiz' and acctually think you can finish it in one minute.
5.[ ]Think that you actually an animal.[ANIMAL]
6.[ x]When on one is looking you eat your food without touching them from the plate.
7.[ ]You try to fool people that you have a tail but it was acctually a(n) ____.
8.[ x]Beg your parents to get a(n) [ferret]
9.[ ]Went to a random anime studio that hosts your favorite anime and beeeeg....them to animate your fanfic/own anime for $50.
10.[ ]When you day dream,you think of stars that are speaking dumbly saying,"wut's fo pus twu?"and then the other one says,"raycon(acorn)!"then laugh.
11.[ ]Dreamed that there was a money eating contest and your teachers were in it!
12.[ x]Can make this quiz longer!(which is the best thing you can do!)
13. [ x] would rather sleep on the floor than on a bed  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Speedira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:50 pm
1.[x ]Put a lizard on your hand
2.[ ]Has been dared 10 bucks or even more to eat a lizard
3.[ ]When you asked to be helped the person who your asking for help to tells you to dress up in a...[Boys]pink girly dress/[girls]in a baggy pants and long shirt with gold grills and a big 'bling' that has a huge dollar sign on it.
4.[x]Go to the 'never ending quiz' and acctually think you can finish it in one minute.
5.[x]Think that you actually an animal.[ANIMAL]
6.[ ]When on one is looking you eat your food without touching them from the plate.
7.[x]You try to fool people that you have a tail but it was acctually a(n) flyswatter.
8.[x]Beg your parents to get a(n) [Type of animal]
10.[x]When you day dream,you think of stars that are speaking dumbly saying,"wut's fo pus twu?"and then the other one says,"raycon(acorn)!"then laugh.
11.[x]Dreamed that there was a money eating contest and your teachers were in it!
12.[x ]Can make this quiz longer!(which is the best thing you can do!)
13.[x]would rather sleep on the floor than a bed
14.[x]likes to stare at somebody in a strange way for one of your amusements  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces