Submit

Can you figure this out?
  YES!What?
  No
  *yawns*Maybe...I'm just bored!
View Results

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:32 pm
First of TTR is meant to be tricky to read.The thing is the more you type the more fun it is without the space key!But it would be really funny if the person who typed it didn't knew what he or she just typed because it was too big!XD rofl
Now the game works by me starting it (of course) then the next person figures it out. Like this, for example,

Ilikefrozenyougurt!

Other person

I like frozen yougurt!

(new scentence)

then other different scentences!Also,you can chat by doing this too and reply with or without the space.So you can use space for chatting here but not the scentences!

I'mboredwithalmostnohomeworktodothisweekend.Ionlyhaveonetodo,it'storeadtwochaptersfromabookcalledfirstflightbutI'mgonnareaditlaterscinceethequizforitisonmonday.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:39 pm
i'm bored with almost no homework to do this weekend. i only have one to do, it's to read two chapters from a book called first flight but i'm gonna read it later scince the quiz for it is on monday.

youthinkyourboredidon'tevenhavehomework,soihavetodomanuallaboralmostallweekend.theonlyupsideistomorrownighti'mgoingtoapartyandi'mgoingtobetheonlysoberpersonthere,whichmeansigettovideotapeahousefullofidotesmakeingfoolsofthemselfsthenisellitontheinternetandgetrichijusthavetowatchoutforthecrazyguywhomightshankmeifhefindsoutoncehe'ssober.  

D crazy king

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:40 am
You think your bored i don't even have homework, so i have to do manual labor almost all weekend. the only upside is tomorrow night i'm going to a party and i'm going to be the only sober person there, which means i get to videotape a house full of idotes makeing fools of themselfs then i sell it on the internet and get rich i just have to watch out for the crazy guy who might shank me if he finds out once he's sober.

---

Thisisanewconcepttomeaboutnothavingtousethespacebarwhenwritingasentence.It'sgoingtobeabittrickybutIthinkI'mstartingtogetthehangofit...thoughIstillattimeshitthespacebarandhavetobackspacethespaceawayforthesakeofthisstrangenewgame.TodayI'mgoingswimmingwithafewofmyfriends.It'sgoingtobefun,especiallysinceIdidn'tgettogoswimminginthepoolthelasttimeIwenttothisindoorpoolwhenIhadmySeniorPartythere,whichwasoverayearago.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:06 am
Q u e s t i n g :
User Image
There is something I see in you
It might kill me
I want it to be true

This is a new concept to me about not having to use the spacebar when writing a sentence. It's going to be a bit tricky but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it... though I still at times hit the space bar and have to backspace the space away for the sake of this strange new game. Today I'm going swimming with a few of my friends. It's going to be fun, especially since I didn't get to go swimming in the pool the last time I went to this indoor pool when I had my Senior Party there, which was over a year ago.

---

Wow,thisthreadstretchesthepagealot.It'sratherstrangenothearingtheloudtappingofmyspacebar,butatleastitmeansIcantypemuchquickerthanusual.Itlooksstrangethough.*ahem*CurrentlyI'mwatchingMerlin,anamazingprogramme,perhapsyoushouldwatchit,it'sreallyinterestingandgripping.Ineedtostraightenmyhair,it'sgoneallfrizzyafterIwashedit.Ihatemyhairandit'sbushiness,butthankGodforstraightners.IsupposeI'llhavetostraightenitafterI'vewatchedMerlin.
With love, assassin xo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The soul would have no r a i n b o w, had the eyes no t e a r s User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iMonochromatic

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:49 am
Wow, this thread stretches the page a lot. It's rather strange not hearing the loud tapping of my spacebar, but at least it means I can type much quicker than usual. It looks strange though. *ahem* Currently I'm watching Merlin, an amazing programme, perhaps you should watch it, it's really interesting and gripping. I need to straighten my hair, it's gone all frizzy after i washed it. I hate my hair and it's bushiness, but thanks God for straighteners. I suppose I'll have to straighten it after I've watched Merlin.

Iagree,andit'sabitannoying.Igetreallyconfusedbynotusingthespacebar,it'sjustnaturalformetouseitallthetime.Ihavealreadypresseditaboutfivetimesbyaccident.Italsotakesawhiletotypethepostfromthepersonaboveyouwithspaces.Allinall,thisgametakesalongtimetoplay,andisannoying,butit'sfunanyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:38 pm
StormyVampire

I agree ,and it's a bit annoying. I get really confused by not using the spacebar, it's just natural for me to use it all the time. I have already pressed it about five times by accident. It also takes awhile to type the post from the person above you with spaces. All in all,this game takes along time to play,and is annoying, but it's fun anyways.

oiknowwhatyoumeanistartedtotypethisandiwasabouttopressitliketentimes.Notjustthatbutittookalongtimeformetoaddallthosespacesbutwhatever.Imhappyimeatingchocolate.  

Live_Laugh_Candy

Pure Rose Artemis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:06 pm
oh, I know what you mean. I started to type this and I was about to press it like ten times. Not just that but it took along time for me to add all those spaces but whatever. I'm happy im eating chocolate.

HAHthatonewasatoughie!IhopeIwillbeabletofoolthenextpersonwhoisgoingtoattemptanddecodemymessage!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Ok,I'mdonelaughinglikeaidiot.IcouldreallygoforsomeofthathalloweencandyIscoredlastnight!There'sagiantcrunchbar,apopcornball,playdough(don'tworry,Iwon'teatthat!)agumynose,andabunchofotherstuffthatcanrotaboutanyotherchild'smouth!YAYfortoothpaste!HappyHalloween!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:51 am
HAH that one was a toughie! I hope I will be able to fool the next person who is going to attempt and decode my message! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Ok, I'm done laughing like a idiot. I could really go for some of that halloween candy I scored last night! There's a giant crunch bar, a popcorn ball, playdough (don't worry, I won't eat that!) a gumy nose, and a bunch of other stuff that can rot about any other child's mouth! YAY for toothpaste! Happy Halloween!

Wow,thatlastmessagewaslong!It'sannoyingtotypewithoutthespacebar!GAHHH!Ithinkit'shardertotypelikethisthantofigureitout...>__

S a y u r i S u m i s u

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:57 pm
Wow, that last message was long! It's annoying to type without the spacebar! GAHHH! I think it's harder to type like this than to figure it out...>__
Theseareseriouslylongmessagesandikeepusingthespacebarwithouttryinttoi'msousedtousingit!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games