Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:11 pm
I am not sure how to word this. I have had a girl on this site ask me out and i know her in real life. I value my friendship with her and am not sure how to respond to her request. I have been on several dates but have had to cut several of them short due to the fact when i am not on duty as a medic i am almost always on call. A couple of the girls asked to go on the run with me but i couldn't allow them due to policies and liability issues where i work. Any advice here would be of great help!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 pm
Ssgt_Alex
I am not sure how to word this. I have had a girl on this site ask me out and i know her in real life. I value my friendship with her and am not sure how to respond to her request. I have been on several dates but have had to cut several of them short due to the fact when i am not on duty as a medic i am almost always on call. A couple of the girls asked to go on the run with me but i couldn't allow them due to policies and liability issues where i work. Any advice here would be of great help!

Being an (extremely sexy) lady, I think that this girl would be happy if you told her that you'd like to hang out with her, or go out with her, depending on which you'd be more comfortable with. As for the job, does she know about the constant working? I tend to get really nervous when I don't know where somebody is, and in a relationship, it makes cheating sound possible.
So I guess you could tell your friend you'd like to be friends, and have her know about your job. Sorry if I wasn't much help. n_n;

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:22 pm
minus infinity
Ssgt_Alex

Being an (extremely sexy) lady, I think that this girl would be happy if you told her that you'd like to hang out with her, or go out with her, depending on which you'd be more comfortable with. As for the job, does she know about the constant working? I tend to get really nervous when I don't know where somebody is, and in a relationship, it makes cheating sound possible.
So I guess you could tell your friend you'd like to be friends, and have her know about your job. Sorry if I wasn't much help. n_n;

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas on this matter! The girl does have my pager and cellphone number and nextel Direct Connect Number to reach me. I will let her know and Thanks Again!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:47 pm
Ssgt_Alex
minus infinity
Ssgt_Alex

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas on this matter! The girl does have my pager and cellphone number and nextel Direct Connect Number to reach me. I will let her know and Thanks Again!

no problem, and good luck. [:  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:25 pm
Thanks! I think part of my problem is that when i am at work i take charge and do what needs to be done. Then when i leave work, it's like i become shy and bashful. When i was in the army i took charge because i had to, not by choice. I am more of a follower than a leader and almost always work better by myself behind the scenes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 am
if you do not want to ruin a relationship then just kindly explain to her perhaps it is better to be friends and leave it at that.  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:22 am
I ended up contacting her and we are seeing each other. As for her she has a kid and i dont have any problem with that. I told her to bring the kid along to join us and we ended up going somewhere that was kid friendly. the little guy (her kid) had a blast.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games