Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is she evil?
  yes
  no
View Results

Happy atheist777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:10 pm
hi all, i have a problem, my parents are splitting up and let me clear this fact right now : I want to go with my father.
my mom cheated on my dad, kicked him out of the house, and now SHE is suing HIM!
to top it off she hardly lets us see him, and she uses excuses every time, "we dont have time to see dad", " stay with your aunt your dad is working", etc...

the bad thing is that the law is on mom's ( the evil) side, plus she wants the house that MY FATHER built, and she wants me and my brother, and she wants him to pay him 1460 dollars a month.

the only salvation we have is that social services is coming to ask who me and my brother want to go with, if we say dad, then the lawsuit is null and void, but they are gona speak in spanish ( i live in Puerto Rico)
and my brother doesnt know much spanish (dont ask me why)

i cant stand being near her, my brother and i are miserable with her, and we miss our father.

what can i do? icon_crying.gif  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:34 pm
I deeply regret that it is thusly but I am oblivious about what to do in said situation.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:59 pm
Tell the people (Social Services) you want to be with your dad. If they end up only speaking spanish, learn how to say "I want to be with my dad." Do you have any friends that speak spanish?

Good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:59 pm
minus infinity
Tell the people (Social Services) you want to be with your dad. If they end up only speaking spanish, learn how to say "I want to be with my dad." Do you have any friends that speak spanish?

Good luck!

i speak spanish, its my 11 year old brother who dosent. and they might trick him with false questions  

Happy atheist777

Nemsy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:00 pm
Do you want you think is right. If they go speak to your brother in Spanish you should demand someone who can speak English. Or you can be there with him. Translate. Ya know.

He is young. He needs someone by him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:17 pm
ill do my best, i just wish social services was on my side, but they are on my mom's side, believing all of her lies.

and if i tell them that shes lying it will be my word against her word, her lawyers and the lawsuit that suggests that dad is the bad guy. so if i play dirty like she has, she wins, if i play clean and honest like my dad wants me to we have a...lets say 64% chance of winning sad  

Happy atheist777

Techni-coloured BloodBath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 am
I used to think both of my mother was a saint compared to my dad.
But as I got older and saw through things, I realized that she is not much better. Moral of the story: Sometimes you never really know a person.

I don't know your situation, but sometimes you don't know both sides of the story. I don't think it's fair for you to call your mother evil because she may have reasons for her actions that she believes you and your brother and too young to accept.

And unless something bad happened, like abuse, then in a divorce there should not be a single 'bad guy'... it's both parents who choose to divorce.
Your mom's lawyers are obviously going to be on her side because she is paying them, but if your dad gets lawyers too, then he'll have a chance of winning the lawsuit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 am
my mother is evil too, but not THAT evil eek
poor you.be strong and fight.[

Edit:~i'm just like her though.*shrugs* dunno what to do.../color]

grow my minicity! heart
help other minicities?

hint...click!  

Jeremy-pdf

Familiar Prophet

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:21 pm
First of all, how old are you? I'm only asking because -this is not entirely right- if you're over 16 -I think- you can have a better chance at gong where you wanna stay. Tell the social services people what you think they'd like to hear through their questions but don't make it like you want to stay with your mother but instead you'd rather your father.

Tell them your brother doesn't speak Spanish. If he can't speak Spanish how on earth is he supposed to answer their questions? They should have a translator or something~

Also, talk to your mum. Ask her why she wants you so badly and play the emotional card a bit -I know it's mean but this situation needs it-. Ask why she wants to hurt your dad -probably good idea if you use a babyish name for your dad- so badly and why she wants the house your dad built for the family and how it won't be a family if she is going to continue tearing it apart. If she says you have been influenced by your father and gets all legal on you then your screwed and you WILL have to live with your mum

In that case -now I know this is mean but it is desperate measures. Threaten to leave your mother. Call minor newspapers or news broadcasts and ask them if you could have you story put in of how your cheating mother has stripped everything away from your father. A bit drastic yes but your mother sounds like she's been doing things more vile and soap-opera dramatic than normal people. True that she may want the best for you but keeping you from your father and taking his house is certainly not the best character building thing to do. AND NEVER STOP ASKING HER QUESTIONS! Such as, why would you cheat on dad? Why won't you let us see dad? Do you think its fair that you got HIS house? Emotional stuff like that. AND MAY I REMIND YOU, THIS IS DESPERATE MEASURES ONLY!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 am
well first of all im 15, and we talked to the social sevices lady who seemed nice, emphasis on SEEMED she tried trick questions on me but ended up failing and the custody decision will be on december 12 so its out of my hands,.  

Happy atheist777

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:48 pm
twilight werewolf15
well first of all im 15, and we talked to the social sevices lady who seemed nice, emphasis on SEEMED she tried trick questions on me but ended up failing and the custody decision will be on december 12 so its out of my hands,.

Well then I am praying for your favored outcome wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:46 pm
social services is a pain in the a** see if u can get child services involved thats an organization that actually gives a damn about what happens to children  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items