Reply "SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢
Ink Color Trade Center Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadoRinku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:16 pm
Well, you can almost call this a quest, because really, I'm looking for a specific color. I'm sure many of us have different colors of ink from daily chance or maybe just collecting over time. Of course collecting bugs takes forever, and I have no patience with trying to sell all my inks to buy what I need. Either way, I have a bunch of ink useless to me, because there's one color I need for my quest avi. Erm, doesn't help that GOLD is one of the rarer colors, but at least I'm not asking for white. All about price and demand, right?
Either way, ink trade center for myself and others who have all the wrong inks. Trade's easier than selling and buying anyway. And you get quick inventory in posts.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 pm
I currently have (subject to change):
2 Red
1 Orange
5 Yellow

4 Green
1 Purple
5 Blue
1 Black
1 Brown
1 Pink

Right, searching for Gold myself. Anyone else care to share?  

ShadoRinku

ShadoRinku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:45 pm
Getting more colors, still looking for interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:56 am
blaugh Wow, never thougt such a thread would exist.

At the moment I got:

2x Yellow
3x brown

Looking for :
Red Ink
Blue Ink
Green Ink

Edit: 19th of Janury in 2009  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ShadoRinku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:45 am
No subscribe buttons. Not for guild threads would make life so much easier though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:15 pm
I'm acutally trying to sell Inks http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/game-item-exchange/selling-ink-lower-than-mp/t.45543527_1/#2

It is pretty chanllenging I must admit. However I'll like to buy 2 red inks from you for 50g??  

Arieknight

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:12 am
So, we edit our postings every time we have got other colours ?

@shadow Rinku:
I have got a gold ink, intrested to trade it ?

@ Arieknight:
Thanks 4 the black ink, now me black ink quests will be finished within the next two weeks wink
would be glad to have a bit of help with the other colours in my want list, if I may ask for your service a bit more. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:24 pm
Dear me, been two weeks and I had completely forgotten to check back on this. (Mostly because I haven't been on the computer.) I'd prefer there to be no selling just trading, but I suppose I can't put a restriction on that, if that's what people want.

I'm assuming you already got red ink from someone else, if not then you can open a trade with me.

Yes, interested to trade for the gold, if you haven't gotten rid of it already. Which color do you want?  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:55 am
ShadoRinku
Dear me, been two weeks and I had completely forgotten to check back on this. (Mostly because I haven't been on the computer.) I'd prefer there to be no selling just trading, but I suppose I can't put a restriction on that, if that's what people want.

I'm assuming you already got red ink from someone else, if not then you can open a trade with me.

Yes, interested to trade for the gold, if you haven't gotten rid of it already. Which color do you want?

I was not looking this thread either redface
Yes I have the golden ink yet.

Do you have red/green or blue ink? Iam interested mostly in those smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:57 pm
But of course. I'll open with a single blue, unless you have more than one gold, in which case I'll give a green or another blue, whatever you want.  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 am
ShadoRinku
But of course. I'll open with a single blue, unless you have more than one gold, in which case I'll give a green or another blue, whatever you want.

At present, I have 5 gold inks I can offer you.

How about this: For each gold, one blue.
And for 2 Gold 2 green and a red?

I'll offer you a trade with five gold ones, okay ? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:42 pm
Ah, suppose I should have read this first for the details. xd Five for five seemed easy enough to me, but I suppose value does have a point.
Well, if you're not satisfied with the trade You can either take out a gold or just send the trade back to me, and I could add a blue.  

ShadoRinku

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:57 am
Oh, for this time, I feel okay with this. Really smile
I will take the thread as it is now.

If you have another inks of this colour, just tell me smile (Or just make a trade, this I see first wink )
Iam looking for these at present biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:05 pm
Ah, a pleasure doing business with you.
I do have a couple more, and I'll keep a hold of them for now, save them for you or soemthing, since we're the only current customers here. xD
Truth is, I'm wondering (just to save on time) about getting gold and yellow, perhaps to cheat a bit off. No one can tell unless they look really close. Or I can even ask for other colors you might have to expand my repatoire.  

ShadoRinku

"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces